• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Godric

Petrew Petrew
Does anyone know where to buy ball seals in Heart Gold?

You cannot buy seals in HGSS. To obtain some, go to the rightward house on the hill in Olivine City. A little girl will give you 3 different seals everyday.

Phinocio

I'm unsure if there are any trainers with one in SS. You can either get someone to trade you a pichu for the dex entry (set up the trade on the forums/chat room) or you can catch a pikachu and breed your own pichu. Pikachu can be found in Viridian forest... low encounter rate. But it's something! http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/location/025.shtml#ss

I've seen a pikachu in SS already, so I can just trade one from Platinum through GTS. Then breed.

Thanks.

Grei

not the color
I'm in Kanto, and I'm at Cerulean. I've beaten Sabrina and Lt. Surge, and I've fought all of the Trainers near the Cerulean Cape on Route 25. I have not seen a Rocket member yet.

Where is Misty?

Do I have to go to the Power Plant first? I haven't done that either, but I thought the Rocket Member appearing would precede me needing to get the Machine Part. How do I start the lone Rocket grunt fiasco?

EDIT: Never mind, I found the answer on the Team Rocket page on the main site. : P

mbruno

I know that you get the Arceus plates from the captain of the SS Aqua on trips after the first one, but when I took a second trip and talked to the captain, he didn't give me anything. Is there something special I need to do before he'll start giving me the plates?

Hmm...this must be something that very few people know about.

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
While you could just test it out through trial and error, I read that the guy at the top left corner of the Lake of Rage does. He didn't tell me anything like that when I saw him though. Queri was right and beat me to the punch!

If it doesn't have any EVs (i.e. freshly obtained and not traded from a person), then you can calculate it anyway.

Last edited:

coyt77

shiny leaf

while The Shiny Leaf may be elusive you can find them easily if you have a strong bond with your pokemon and know the routes that you can find the shiny leafs on as well as your pokemons nature. and someone has done their homework so check out the shiny leaf page on serebii. note:check your pokemon often on the routes for your pokemons nature in the grass.;492-s;

R_N

Anyone know all the Rock Climb locations?

I got the ones in:
-Cherrygrove (Tailow headbutt tree)
-Route 39->38 (Burmy, Lax incense)
-National Park (Cherubi, Shiny Stone)
-Cinnabar island

And I know there's some in Rock Tunnel and Mt. Silver.

sitekickdude1432

Mega Absol <3
Okay, so the pokeathelon is really fun. I have a ditto and a sunkern and i want them to have max stats. the pre-made drinks all lower stats when they raise other stats. My homebrewed drinks all suck. how do i make a drink that maxes all the stats, or several drinks that do the same thing

Hitaka

Phoenix
So, I beat Red. I went back to Mt. Silver peak and... he's gone. Is he somewhere else? Don't tell me you can only fight him once. That would suck, a lot. I want more of my pokemon to get the Legend Ribbon, plus it's just an epic fight.

Godric

Petrew Petrew
Anyone know all the Rock Climb locations?

I got the ones in:
-Cherrygrove (Tailow headbutt tree)
-Route 39->38 (Burmy, Lax incense)
-National Park (Cherubi, Shiny Stone)
-Cinnabar island

And I know there's some in Rock Tunnel and Mt. Silver.

Diglett's Cave and outside Mt. Mortar

hitoshura0

So, I beat Red. I went back to Mt. Silver peak and... he's gone. Is he somewhere else? Don't tell me you can only fight him once. That would suck, a lot. I want more of my pokemon to get the Legend Ribbon, plus it's just an epic fight.

Just beat the Elite 4 again. He'll be back.

R_N

Cool, I'll make sure to check those out later.

One other question: Does TTing prevent the Gym leaders from leaving their gyms? Some of these guys appear during times where I can't get to them.
I know it "Freezes" berries and apricorns and most other daily events

yaminokame

やみのかめ
Okay, so the pokeathelon is really fun. I have a ditto and a sunkern and i want them to have max stats. the pre-made drinks all lower stats when they raise other stats. My homebrewed drinks all suck. how do i make a drink that maxes all the stats, or several drinks that do the same thing

Drinks don't stack, so there's no sense in giving it more than one drink. You just have to walk, walk, walk and walk :( Days also make the drinks stronger and the negative effects lessen... you just have to keep at it lol

EeveeFangOver

All Around Trainer
Ok I really need the exp share and I need to get it from my soul silver. I know Im supposed to trade mr. pokemon red scale for exp share but i have the red scale and the red gyarados in my party and when I talk to mr. pokemon all he says is "The Embedded Tower is past Cianwood, somewhere in the Cliff Cave. Or so I heard. Or so I remember. Or so I beleive!" He is talking about the red orb I guess cause I already got it from him and fought groudon (didn't catch it) but thats all he says now so how do I get exp share? did I lose my chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.