• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

donmeca2020

i need help, i cant get passed the candy bar guy in mahogany town, i already have 7 badges helped the sick pokemon in cianwood. and visited the safari zone. what can i do now im stuck GUYS I NEED HELP!!!!!!!

The Light Ruler

Light of Ruin.......
i need help, i cant get passed the candy bar guy in mahogany town, i already have 7 badges helped the sick pokemon in cianwood. and visited the safari zone. what can i do now im stuck GUYS I NEED HELP!!!!!!!

You need to defeat Team Rocket in Goldenrod before he'll let you pass.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
I'm a little bit worried about the fight with Lance. My team currently consists of Espeon, Leafeon, Magmar, Fearow, Ampharos, and my only defense against Dragons, Feraligatr with Ice Fang. I wouldn't be worried, except one of his Dragonites has Thunder, which spells bad news for April (that's my Feraligatr). I'd consider Agility, but Lance doesn't really have any Pokemon I can set it up on, and I'm not to confident in Misa's (Ampharos) Speed to attempt to paralyze any of them (something I really can't afford to do for all three Dragonites. So, what do you think my strategy should be for Lance?

K-B-K

Guys I have collected 191 Watts but I can't get on Beautiful Beach? (Which requires 150).

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
I'm a little bit worried about the fight with Lance. My team currently consists of Espeon, Leafeon, Magmar, Fearow, Ampharos, and my only defense against Dragons, Feraligatr with Ice Fang. I wouldn't be worried, except one of his Dragonites has Thunder, which spells bad news for April (that's my Feraligatr). I'd consider Agility, but Lance doesn't really have any Pokemon I can set it up on, and I'm not to confident in Misa's (Ampharos) Speed to attempt to paralyze any of them (something I really can't afford to do for all three Dragonites. So, what do you think my strategy should be for Lance?
In some cases, you can try to revive April, as another is used as to keep the fort, as several of them have good Electric-type moves. Grass Types moves are not really useful but can give your party time to recover. Sunny Day Does kill your Water type moves power, and drops the Accuracy of Thunder to 40%. Having a Rain Dancer, too will make sure that when Charizard show it doesn't fry your party.

Guys I have collected 191 Watts but I can't get on Beautiful Beach? (Which requires 150).
Go for another Trip, Apparently you can only unlock one Route per Walk.

Last edited:

ouweis

Banned
hey guys i am new here and was wondering if u can help me. my prob is i fought entei and he has litraly 1 life point left and i cant catch him i have use great , ultar and normal balls even dusk and heal balls is there a move that can make them moore easy to catch and stop them from runing away in battle i also have this prob with rikou he has low health but cant catch him and finaly my bro was playing and fought hoho but ran away ( i dont know why ) and then saved and hoho is not there anymore will he come back when i get 16 badges ? thank u in advance and hope it was not a bother :)

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
hey guys i am new here and was wondering if u can help me. my prob is i fought entei and he has litraly 1 life point left and i cant catch him i have use great , ultar and normal balls even dusk and heal balls is there a move that can make them moore easy to catch and stop them from runing away in battle i also have this prob with rikou he has low health but cant catch him and finaly my bro was playing and fought hoho but ran away ( i dont know why ) and then saved and hoho is not there anymore will he come back when i get 16 badges ? thank u in advance and hope it was not a bother :)

Use Mean Look or a Pokemon with Arena Trap etc. to keep them from fleeing. Give them a status condition to make them easier to catch. Ho-Oh will reappear after you beat the Elite Four.

◘Ins0mnIac◘

Supreme Overlord

Does your Fearow know Mirror Move? I don't know about the one with thunder but that would be one suggestion to help out. Otherwise I'd suggest moves like future sight and toxic. Just widdle them and improv with moves like fly, bounce, dig, endure, etc.

redshift71388

How do you open the chamber with the "water" clue? I remember in Crystal, you needed a Water Stone in your pack, and that's what other sources say to do. But I have one and nothing is happening. I even placed it at the front of my pack and tried just about everything short of actually using the Water Stone and evolving something with it. Do I need to solve the Omanyte puzzle first or something?

JaimeGreenan

For the Safari Zone when it means 10 days to wait for the next upgrade of blocks. Does that mean 10 days of using safari zone or just playing game? So to upgrade them all fully you would have to play 250 whole days to upgrade them all? or just a bit of every 250 days. like one hour a day?

Para

Hi, question:

Is there any secret base or underground in this game? I do not see a section in serebii for it.

Para

Hi, question:

Is there any secret base or underground in this game? I do not see a section in serebii for it.

redshift71388

Hi, question:

Nope, not in these games. I wish they'd have brought back the room decorating though..

Agent001

Can someone please tell me how to get the expansion card for my pokegear to wake up Snorlax blocking diglett's cave? I'm stuck and can't figure it out. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.