• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

yaminokame

やみのかめ
I had A bit of Pokewalker troubleshooting.

I sent a Nidoran to the Pokewalker and the I deleted my gamefile on SS, I want to un sync it so I can use if for HG (I have both and used the unused HG one for SS) is there anything I can do to get that Nidoran on HG?

Nope, when you deleted the save file you deleted it along with it :(

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
So that Nidoran is stuck in there forever and there is nothing I can do about it?

yaminokame

やみのかめ
So that Nidoran is stuck in there forever and there is nothing I can do about it?

You have to resync the Pokewalker with a new game which will get rid of that Nidoran. I've never personally resynced a Pokewalker before though so I'm not positive what steps you have to take to do it though :/

yaminokame

やみのかめ
what do i do after i beat the pokemon league and win 4 gym badges !?

I'm guessing that means you have gotten everyone but Misty on the East side of Kanto? You need to go to the power plant to talk to the people, then go to the Cerulean City gym to see the guy walking out, follow him up to the bridge, battle him, go back into the gym and get the part for the power plant, head back to the power plant and give it to the guy, beat Misty, head to the Kanto Radio Tower and get the upgrade to the Pokegear radio, use it to wake up Snorlax who is blocking Diglett's Cave, and head over to the west side of Kanto for more fun :D ... yikes... major lack of periods in that haha...

AntiRadioEdit

Punk Trainer
I still for the life of me cannot locate the photographer guy! I go to the right places on the right day but...he's not there! I'm only in Azela town (I'm trying to get them to lvl 25-30 before I move on to the leader.) so I don't know if that has anything to do with it. But, it's driving me insane!

magentaman

I still for the life of me cannot locate the photographer guy! I go to the right places on the right day but...he's not there! I'm only in Azela town (I'm trying to get them to lvl 25-30 before I move on to the leader.) so I don't know if that has anything to do with it. But, it's driving me insane!

i think that you need to activate them in the goldenrod underground by talking to the photographer there, that's the first one i got at least

AntiRadioEdit

Punk Trainer
i think that you need to activate them in the goldenrod underground by talking to the photographer there, that's the first one i got at least
Maybe...I just hope so. The guide said (I read it briefly at Walmart) that there was one outside of the house in the beginning...but maybe they meant after unlocking him in goldenrod...

Anyways, thank you so much!

nannof

EEVEE Trainer
I FOUND IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO HOO !!!!
THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY ( unlimited very's ) much =P

X~ Gengar ~X

Lightning
I need help with my team. As you see. Im not really a grass/water type fan. Anyways, here is my team:
Typhlosion, Timid. Flame Wheel, Lava Plume, Flamethrower, Eruption.
Scizor. Modest. Swords Dance. S-Scissor, Iron Head, U-turn. (Maybe imma breed a new Scyther/Scizor. His nature isnt good.)
Empoleon. Ice Beam, Hydro Pump, Waterfall, Brine. (May replace with another pokemon.)
Gengar. Hasty. Dark Pulse, Nightmare, Destiny Bond, Shadow Ball.
_____
_____

First: What should i put as my 5th and 6th Pokemon? [I have Gyarados and Shelgon that im willing to evolve into a Salamence.]
But i dont like Gyarados, so im not putting it in my team.
Second: Anyone would like to teamrate? I know their natures arent good, but i think the moves are cool for each Pokemon.

[Im thinking of replacing Empoleon with Poliwrath/Politoed. With him learning Hypnosis and Hail. And with Gengar's Nightmare. I could do nasty things.] :]

Third and last: Is there any Hypnosis/Dream Eater TM i could find?

Im on the 13th badge if your gonna ask.

Last edited:

nannof

EEVEE Trainer
i think u should take salamence because it both dragon and flying type !!

and u can find dream eater in Viridian City ... hypnosis i think gengar can learn it but i don't think u can find it :(
BTW ent mn el kuwait ? ( ya3ni kuwatiey ? =P )

I had A bit of Pokewalker troubleshooting.

I sent a Nidoran to the Pokewalker and the I deleted my gamefile on SS, I want to un sync it so I can use if for HG (I have both and used the unused HG one for SS) is there anything I can do to get that Nidoran on HG?

I'm trying to fiure out the same thing. I'm going to test if with my bf's game later, but I know that if a wild pokemon starts following you, you can 'choose return from a stroll'. Try that, or try receiving gifts.

X~ Gengar ~X

Lightning
I need help with my team. As you see. Im not really a grass/water type fan. Anyways, here is my team:
Typhlosion, Timid. Flame Wheel, Lava Plume, Flamethrower, Eruption.
Scizor. Modest. Swords Dance. S-Scissor, Iron Head, U-turn. (Maybe imma breed a new Scyther/Scizor. His nature isnt good.)
Empoleon. Ice Beam, Hydro Pump, Waterfall, Brine. (May replace with another pokemon.)
Gengar. Hasty. Dark Pulse, Nightmare, Destiny Bond, Shadow Ball.
_____
_____

First: What should i put as my 5th and 6th Pokemon? [I have Gyarados and Shelgon that im willing to evolve into a Salamence.]
But i dont like Gyarados, so im not putting it in my team.
Second: Anyone would like to teamrate? I know their natures arent good, but i think the moves are cool for each Pokemon.

[Im thinking of replacing Empoleon with Poliwrath/Politoed. With him learning Hypnosis and Hail. And with Gengar's Nightmare. I could do nasty things.] :]

Don't forget about this! >:

Also - How can i cancel the EVs on a Pokemon ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.