• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod

randomspot555

For the Beyond the Sea Pokewalker course, what does it mean by GTS trade? Does it mean put a Pokemon up for offer for someone from another area to take it, to search and find an offer, or either?

Grei

not the color
Do the rotom forms work over wifi this time around?

Not that I know of. You would still be able to connect with Diamond and Pearl, so they're still banned.

For the Beyond the Sea Pokewalker course, what does it mean by GTS trade? Does it mean put a Pokemon up for offer for someone from another area to take it, to search and find an offer, or either?

I believe it means you need to receive a Pokemon from another real-world region (if you're in the U.S., get one from Japan or something). So you probably need a Pokemon from another real-world region in your Box.

Maybe? That's how I've understood it, so correct me if I'm wrong.

yaminokame

やみのかめ

You just need to trade for a Pokemon that originates from an international game over the GTS

Tytus

Iron Islander
Can you re-battle Red on top of Mt. Silver?

Lufiji

On Soul Silver if I KO the Lugia at whirl islands and then do the league will it have the same IVs and nature as the first encounter or will they be different?

yaminokame

やみのかめ
i have caught all 26 alphabet unown and shown my report to the researcher but were do i get the ? and ! unown

They're both directly in the entrance (before you go down the ladder to get to the bottom hallways) to the ruins that is the closest to the left of the research house. If my memory serves me correctly, you need to go to the back wall of that room and press A on it and then the research guy will come in and examine the wall and tell you that they have found two more... after that then they will be in that room.

MeLikesCoke

I see dead Pokemon..
i have caught all 26 alphabet unown and shown my report to the researcher but were do i get the ? and ! unown

You get them in the entrance room to the ruins of alph. Like you know where you go down the ladder to the room where you previously found unown? Me completing the unown report was the BIGGEST WASTE OF TIME i spent on SS.

Vinylzen

Eeveeloutions <3
Is there a place where i can find out if my EVs are maxed out? Its awfully a pain transferring them to Platinum just to check at the Sunnyshore market.

yaminokame

やみのかめ
Is there a place where i can find out if my EVs are maxed out? Its awfully a pain transferring them to Platinum just to check at the Sunnyshore market.

There is a lady in Blackthorn City. You go right and up from the Pokemon Center and she's sitting at a table. She'll give you that ribbon for having maxed out EVs

warnerbroman

the Blue trainer
blackthorn the first house from the ice cave

Paperfairy

Pokémon Capture Pro
What flags are required to get Lt. Surge's number? Please note:

I HAVE gone OUTSIDE the Power Plant at ALL points between 8AM and 12PM (I know, it's 9AM to 11AM)
I HAVE defeated Red and EliteFour2
I HAVE defeated Zapdos twice, it is currently absent from the Power Plant.
I HAVE tried this with/without DS time travel.
I DO have a Pikachu following me. Neither one from Sinnoh nor Kanto seems to work.
I DO have all other Gym numbers except Blue, all gained through DS time travel.
I HAVE tried this on all days of the week.

Anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.