• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokenatic92

Im walking away now
What nature and habit(like tends to run away) should I look for in the sleeping snorlax as I want to add him to my team. Will primarily use rest, sleep talk, calm mind, and an attack move.

razor fire

If Aprishakes lower one while raising another that would make it impossible, wouldn't it? o_O

*sigh* true....

So I'll guess I'll just be using several ditto's then...

What is the highest level of aprishake possible?

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
What nature and habit(like tends to run away) should I look for in the sleeping snorlax as I want to add him to my team. Will primarily use rest, sleep talk, calm mind, and an attack move.
Calm Mind?
You mean Curse.

At any rate, Relaxed, Sassy, Impish, and Careful would all be good Natures. Careful and Sassy especially.

Characteristics are pretty much negligible; they only help you determine which of your Pokémon's stats is the best, and what that stat is. Special Defense should probably be the highest if possible. Check Here and Here.

Grei

not the color
Where is a good place to level grind my Dratini for the E4?

When I reached the Elite Four, I trained my entire team up to Level 40-41 in Victory Road. I just stayed toward the exit of Victory Road and battled wild Pokemon. I was able to raise up all of my Pokemon from the 30's to the 40's within a day or two.

iLoveDratinis

Dragons galore!
i hate the e4 i went through them 8 times already and i cant get through lance.

MBlack475

Falcon PUNCH!!!
Does anyone know the LVL range for Ralts Swarm on Route 34?? Serebii's PokeEarth, Dex, HGSS Swarm Details, (I can go on) doesn't have it. I've also checked Bulbapedia and no dice.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Does anyone know the LVL range for Ralts Swarm on Route 34?? Serebii's PokeEarth, Dex, HGSS Swarm Details, (I can go on) doesn't have it. I've also checked Bulbapedia and no dice.

You want to know which level the Ralts would be? I believe they'd be at around the same level as the other pokemon in that area. Same goes for other Swarms.

bobthemonkey

I make it up as I go
um can someone help me or explain what I am doing wrong, in vermilion when you leave the fan club stevens supposed to come out and talk to you. In my game he isnt and he hasnt is there a pre-requisite for it (i already have the national dex, so besides that)?

Grei

not the color
i hate the e4 i went through them 8 times already and i cant get through lance.

Then you need to train more and use moves that can trump Dragons. Ice-type moves can deal with all three Dragonites and his Aerodactyl. An Electric-type move can deal with Gyarados, and can deal with Charizard as well, although a rock-type move or something similar can hit Charizard for double-damage.

What really saved me was using Stealth Rock. That cut Charizard's health in half, and was able to help wear down the rest of Lance's Pokemon.

Godric

Petrew Petrew
um can someone help me or explain what I am doing wrong, in vermilion when you leave the fan club stevens supposed to come out and talk to you. In my game he isnt and he hasnt is there a pre-requisite for it (i already have the national dex, so besides that)?

You need to find the Missing Part for the Powerplant and fix the Magnet Train. Go to the Copycat girl's house and speak to her. When you leave the Pokemon Fan Club House, Steven should greet you and tell you that one of the Lati@s is roaming.

Does anybody know how you get "tougher" Pokeathlon opponents? I'm tired of playing the same 3 teams, and I've gotten all the way to the gold statue room with my Dugtrio, so I don't understand how I could possibly get tougher competitiors O_O;

If you've gotten all the way to the last high score room then there should be a third attendant at the registration desk. She lets you in to the 'Supreme Cup' challenges. If you have that and still find it easy, then I guess you're just too good for in-game Pokeathletes =/

@ Brave Birdy; You gotta bring the missing part back to the Power Plant. After that someone at the Radio Tower in Lavendar Town should give you the upgrade. If not at Lavendar then it's at the Silph Building in Saffron, but it should be in Lavendar.

DSDark

Breeder
so while doing the pokeathlon i realized i went to the wrong course, so i soft restarted

when i wen to start my game up again i got the following message "the save file will be erased due to corruption or damage"

what can i do to get my file back?

Maru

Iron Maiden ~
so while doing the pokeathlon i realized i went to the wrong course, so i soft restarted

when i wen to start my game up again i got the following message "the save file will be erased due to corruption or damage"

what can i do to get my file back?

That's really strange. Are you playing in a rom or in the original cartidge? There's no way that can happen on a cart, or is it? o_O Anyways I think there's no way to get back your save file :(

DSDark

Breeder
That's really strange. Are you playing in a rom or in the original cartidge? There's no way that can happen on a cart, or is it? o_O Anyways I think there's no way to get back your save file :(

original cartridge

Maru

Iron Maiden ~
Hmm...the first time I put the cartidge on my ds, a blue screen said "the save file couldn't be readed" or something like that. Well of course, the game was new! I quit the cartidge and put it again and it worked. And I never saw that screen again, I don't know, is something like that maybe

DSDark

Breeder
Did you try opening up the Save file anyways?

I got that screen and my save file was still there and nothing had happened at all.

when i get the screen it goes straight to the start with oak and picking my name and such

Status
Not open for further replies.