• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

SQUIRTLETamer08

lower shiny ratio!
After you collect all the badges and defeat the E4 with their newer and tougher teams, do you get a reward from anyone?

Rakurai

After you collect all the badges and defeat the E4 with their newer and tougher teams, do you get a reward from anyone?

From beating the Elite Four, no.

From beating Red at Mt. Silver, yes.

fogheart

Collector/Tamer
Question about GBA insertion...

You know like with DPPt you could insert LeafGreen, play Platinum and find Sandshrew in the wild?

Is there any of that in HGSS? or is it just that you can catch pretty much everything in 4th Gen, rendering the GBA games useless?

You know like with DPPt you could insert LeafGreen, play Platinum and find Sandshrew in the wild?

Is there any of that in HGSS? or is it just that you can catch pretty much everything in 4th Gen, rendering the GBA games useless?

You'll need to use the dongle method with Ruby, Sapphire, FireRed, LeafGreen and Emerald. Trade with Diamond, Pearl and Platinum. Download all the pokewalker courses. And obtain all the 2010 event pokemon if you want to catch all the pokemon avalible as of Gen 4.

Rakurai

There isn't anything available through GBA insertion in HG/SS.

Mirae

Hello,

I have recently purchased my copy of Soul Silver (for the DS, so no roms!).
However I am having an issue where the game freezes, especially in random battles...I then have to turn the DS off in order for it to work again.
Is there a way to fix this? Do I need to take my copy back or do all copies of Soul Silver have this?
Thanks in advance for any help...this is driving me nuts :(

Kind regards,
Mirae

camocharge

Hi, I need help!
I just signed up for this Forum chat for this reason specifically, I am hoping someone cna help!

I am playing HeartGold. I am trying to get a Shiny Stone from the PokeAthlon Prize Counter. I have found the lists of the items and which days you can buy the Shiny Stone, except I can never get past the 6 items like the few Apricorns and something like an HP UP and a Leafstone. Does anyone know how you can get past these items and allow the Shiny Stone to be available for purchase? I'm training my Togetic and it's already lvl 47 and it'll be tough to keep it in my roster unless I get evolve it into Togekiss.

If someone could help that'd be awesome!
R

yaminokame

やみのかめ
Hi, I need help!
I just signed up for this Forum chat for this reason specifically, I am hoping someone cna help!

I am playing HeartGold. I am trying to get a Shiny Stone from the PokeAthlon Prize Counter. I have found the lists of the items and which days you can buy the Shiny Stone, except I can never get past the 6 items like the few Apricorns and something like an HP UP and a Leafstone. Does anyone know how you can get past these items and allow the Shiny Stone to be available for purchase? I'm training my Togetic and it's already lvl 47 and it'll be tough to keep it in my roster unless I get evolve it into Togekiss.

R

You need the national dex.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Hello,

I have recently purchased my copy of Soul Silver (for the DS, so no roms!).
However I am having an issue where the game freezes, especially in random battles...I then have to turn the DS off in order for it to work again.
Is there a way to fix this? Do I need to take my copy back or do all copies of Soul Silver have this?
Thanks in advance for any help...this is driving me nuts :(

Kind regards,
Mirae

Sounds like a fake game. Where did you get it? Is the label blurry, does it have the Nintendo Seal?

Hi, I need help!

R

Get the National Dex.

soulv

gym rematch

hi guys, im having problem with the gym rematch. from serebii it says chuck free at wed night for rematch but when i called him. he didn bother about me. Is there any requirement? i haven get all the gym badges ? please help, thanks

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
Just some questions about the Safari Zone:
1. Can you alter the DS's time to speed up the block process? (lol cheating)
2. Bronzong needs 28 blocks total, but 110 days. Serebii's chart says that after 110 days, the number of blocks is cut by three, so I should only need about 10 blocks. Is this correct?

yaminokame

やみのかめ
2. Bronzong needs 28 blocks total, but 110 days. Serebii's chart says that after 110 days, the number of blocks is cut by three, so I should only need about 10 blocks. Is this correct?

1. No :(
2. The number he has on the site is the number when you can first get it, which is the number at 110 days. Bronzong actually requires 56 Rocky and 35 Forest blocks, which after 110 days, 1 forest is equal to 4 forest and 1 rocky is equal to 3 rocky.
56/3 = 18.6 -> 19 rocky
35/4 = 8.75 -> 9 forest

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
hi guys, im having problem with the gym rematch. from serebii it says chuck free at wed night for rematch but when i called him. he didn bother about me. Is there any requirement? i haven get all the gym badges ? please help, thanks

You need the National Dex.

1. Should world
2. Yes.

Ho-oh Master

I only have two Kanto badges but I've been to 4 of the gyms, Is there a special order I have to beat the gyms?

Also Saffrons department store wont open even after I fixed the power plant... I haven't been on route 24/25 yet. Does that play a part in opening the store?

superkal388

Kanto SuperTrainer
I only have two Kanto badges but I've been to 4 of the gyms, Is there a special order I have to beat the gyms?

Also Saffrons department store wont open even after I fixed the power plant... I haven't been on route 24/25 yet. Does that play a part in opening the store?

saffron doesnt have a department store, that big building is the silph co. and u only get access to the lobby and the elevator(if u have a rotom on u) for changing rotom's forme

tsol

Thanks all! I went ahead and beat the 6th gym. For what its worth I didn't have to battle the trainers in the gym, I just walked right up to the gym leader (I don't remember the names, sorry!).
I got the call after beating that gym.

I wonder why it's possible to beat the 7th gym so early on? I wasn't trying to break the game - it's my first play through so when I get a new HM I automatically go back and check out all the areas I can now get to. A metroidvania curse I tell ya!

yaminokame

やみのかめ
OK lets try this for a third time lol. I have the first 26 Unown A-Z i have shown my report to all 3 researchers it has been rearranged into alphabetical order i have opened up all 4 hidden rooms and still no unown ? & !

When you say 'opened up,' you do mean that you entered them, right? You need to actually enter the rooms.

Is it possible to get a golden magikarp by breeding Red Gyarados, if so what Pokemon do I breed with Red Gyarados?

Of course it's possible, but it has the same chance as any other Gyarados :s Ditto or something should work fine :p

Status
Not open for further replies.