• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of the games on my DS Lite, when I close the DS and put it into sleep mode, make no noise and the power light flickers every now and then.

When I play Heart Gold and try to put the DS Lite into sleep mode, it keeps playing the game as the power frequently flickers on and off, so I can hear a chopped-up continuation of whatever music is playing. Is this because it's designed for the DSi's features?

Maru

Iron Maiden ~
All of the games on my DS Lite, when I close the DS and put it into sleep mode, make no noise and the power light flickers every now and then.

When I play Heart Gold and try to put the DS Lite into sleep mode, it keeps playing the game as the power frequently flickers on and off, so I can hear a chopped-up continuation of whatever music is playing. Is this because it's designed for the DSi's features?

Uhm I have a DS Lite and the sleep mode works perfectly with Heart Gold...But I didn't understand what did you mean about the music. You close the DS and you still hear the music like with a GBA game?

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
Hey can anybody help me on how to catch Mewtwo in HGSS??? Like what balls i hsould throw, i have a lot fo dusk balls(i think 25) and 30 ultras.

Im using my T-tar as it is immune to Mewtwo

i dont use falsw swipe. and i cant put it t sleep

slowkingsley

Hey can anybody help me on how to catch Mewtwo in HGSS??? Like what balls i hsould throw, i have a lot fo dusk balls(i think 25) and 30 ultras.

Im using my T-tar as it is immune to Mewtwo

i dont use falsw swipe. and i cant put it t sleep

Dusk and Ultra Balls are the best to use, and once you use all of them, Timer balls are the best. You're using the right pokemon since Mewtwo can't touch any dark type pokemon with its moveset. If you have a pokemon that can paralyze it that would help considerably and then all that is required is getting Mewtwo's health into red and patience.

Sy123456789

Im a pro
Can someone please answer this question ASAP, anyway

I want to restart my Heart Gold game, becuase I want to catch Latias with a Timid nature, as well as for other legends, I am going to trade all my EV trained pokemon to my brothers Diamond.

When I restart, will Yellow Forest still be available as a route, or will it go?
Becasue I want it

Rakurai

Can someone please answer this question ASAP, anyway

I want to restart my Heart Gold game, becuase I want to catch Latias with a Timid nature, as well as for other legends, I am going to trade all my EV trained pokemon to my brothers Diamond.

When I restart, will Yellow Forest still be available as a route, or will it go?
Becasue I want it

The Pokewalker is linked to your game save, and with it, all of the courses.

So restarting your file will get rid of the Yellow Forest.

Poke_Mania97

God of Fire
Dusk and Ultra Balls are the best to use, and once you use all of them, Timer balls are the best. You're using the right pokemon since Mewtwo can't touch any dark type pokemon with its moveset. If you have a pokemon that can paralyze it that would help considerably and then all that is required is getting Mewtwo's health into red and patience.

Thanx! Ive just got two gyms to go until i can get him! (Blaine and Gary/Blue/Green)! Im not sure about the paralyzing but i know i can get it to the red health bar

Now, where do i go after i've obtained the Boulder Badge??? I tryed to go to the seafoam islands, but its blocked by these workers, do i go throught the viridian forests or somthing?

Last edited:

Rakurai

Now, where do i go after i've obtained the Boulder Badge??? I tryed to go to the seafoam islands, but its blocked by these workers, do i go throught the viridian forests or somthing?

You need to head to Cinnabar Island by surfing south of Pallet Town.

NES

Flip me to the side!
Hey guys, could you give me a hint about where to choose my trainer sprite for wi-fi?

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
Which headbutting trees are the best at finding Heracross? Need one for my team.

TR4eva

A Friendly Rocket
Question:
How do you open both switches in LT Surge's gym? I can only get one open Then it shuts again if I get it wrong. HELP!

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Question:
How do you open both switches in LT Surge's gym? I can only get one open Then it shuts again if I get it wrong. HELP!

Once you find the first switch, the second one will be right next to it. Check the trash can closest to the first trash can you encounter that shuts off the first barrier.

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
What are the time's that the time of day change
E.g Morning to Day

Status
Not open for further replies.