• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I dunno if this has been asked but I'm in Kanto and I've defeated Lt Surge, Sabrina, Misty, Erika and Janine but now I'm stuck where do I go?

Go through the Diglett Tunnel (Where Snorlax is) and you can head off to either Pallet or Pewter, both which you'll have to visit eventually.

To add to this, you need to play the PokeFlute station to wake Snorlax up. You do that by going to the Lavender Radio Tower and speaking to the man in the suit after you've returned the Machine Part to the Power Plant. He'll update your radio and you'll be able to wake Snorlax up.

Chimecho3000

does anyone know if you can use the synchronize trick on the gift eevee from bill?

Nope. Synchronize doesn't work on running legendaries or gift Pokemon.

TR4eva

A Friendly Rocket
Ok, I have some new questions now...
1. Where can I find Hoenn/Sinnoh Pokemon? I had the Pokemon Music on yesterday and searched all over Kanto and Johto and couldn't find a single Hoenn Pokemon, do I need a special item or have done a certain task?
2. Does Steven appear after you beat the Elite4 second time?
3. When do the other Gym leaders appear so you can get their phone numbers? I only have Bugsy's.
4. What other Pokemon does Red have and what level are they? I know he has LV88 Pikachu- he beat all of my POkemon with it because I didn't know what he had.
5. Does Prof. Oak give you Squirtle after beating Elite4 second time, I have all 16 badges but all he wants to do is check my Pokedex.

Sorry about asking so many at once but I noticed these last night when I was playing and forgot to ask earlier...

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
1. Where can I find Hoenn/Sinnoh Pokemon? I had the Pokemon Music on yesterday and searched all over Kanto and Johto and couldn't find a single Hoenn Pokemon, do I need a special item or have done a certain task?
3. When do the other Gym leaders appear so you can get their phone numbers? I only have Bugsy's.
4. What other Pokemon does Red have and what level are they? I know he has LV88 Pikachu- he beat all of my POkemon with it because I didn't know what he had.
5. Does Prof. Oak give you Squirtle after beating Elite4 second time, I have all 16 badges but all he wants to do is check my Pokedex.

Sorry about asking so many at once but I noticed these last night when I was playing and forgot to ask earlier...

1. They are found in certain areas using Hoenn/Sinnoh Sound. Look here.

2. Steven appears after you beat the Elite Four, once. You have to go to Saffron, talk to Copycat, then go to Vermilion City and get the lost item in the Fan Club and Steven will appear outside.

3. Gym Leaders appear during certain times in the week. Look here.

4. For Red's party, look here.

5. Oak gives you a Starter after you beat Red. Same with Steven if you're curious. Look here.

Last edited:

SneaselClaw

1. Here
3. Here
4. Here
2. and 5. Here

TR4eva

A Friendly Rocket
They are found in certain areas using Hoenn/Sinnoh Sound. Look here.

Steven appears after you beat the Elite Four, once. You have to go to Saffron, talk to Copycat, then go to Vermilion City and get the lost item in the Fan Club and Steven will appear outside.

Gym Leaders appear during certain times in the week. Look here.

For Red's party, look here.

Oak gives you a Starter after you beat Red. Most of this info is on the main site :S

Cheers!
Oh, I don't normally look for that sorta thing in the main site, I look for anime stuff on the main site... oops.

SneaselClaw

Okay, I searched the thread and couldn't find an answer, but on the Serebii.net page for the Trainer House in Viridian City, it says you get 1 B.P for each victory. What do these (I'm assuming) Battle Points amount to, and what are they used for?

Chimecho3000

Okay, I searched the thread and couldn't find an answer, but on the Serebii.net page for the Trainer House in Viridian City, it says you get 1 B.P for each victory. What do these (I'm assuming) Battle Points amount to, and what are they used for?

So yeah, you get 1 battle point for each trainer you defeat at the Trainer House (there is only 1 trainer there by default and you can face that same trainer once per day). The battle points are used at the Battle Frontier to exchange for items, TMs, scratch cards, or move tutors.

SneaselClaw

So yeah, you get 1 battle point for each trainer you defeat at the Trainer House (there is only 1 trainer there by default and you can face that same trainer once per day). The battle points are used at the Battle Frontier to exchange for items, TMs, scratch cards, or move tutors.

Ah I see now, I looked on the Battle Frontier main page but neglected to check the Shops page.
Thanks for the help

Skull_Kid

Meme Lover:P
I am having kind of a problem.

I already beated Red, and, when I firsted boarded out of the SS, I saw Suicune on the Vermillion port.
Until now, everything fine.
The point is, isn't he supposed to be waiting for me now in the Sea Cottage area?

Also, I went to the Pewter Museum Last night and Steven didn't give me a Beldum, why?

nolan c

Kanto?

Hey guys.

Im just wondering if kanto is the same as firered/leaf green versions, ie; all the added islands?
Thanks.

Last edited:

TR4eva

A Friendly Rocket
Hey guys.

Im just wondering if kanto is the same as firered/leaf green versions, ie; all the added islands/

Thanks.
There are no added islands but the cities look the same apart from with better graphics, and the Safari Zone is now the Pal Park, and other slight differences. However, I'm unsure about after the Elite4 in Kanto as I haven't beaten them for the second time yet.

Last edited:

Skull_Kid

Sorry, can't help you any further. Maybe there is a glitch or something...
Have you beaten all the Gym Leaders? Coz I had to beat all the Leaders before Suicune was there for me.

I've figured out what was the problem XD

You are supposed to see him on both Vermillion and the another road before going to route 25.

Now, enlighten me, why doesn't stupid Steven give me a Beldum?Was it because it was night?

magentaman

I've figured out what was the problem XD

You are supposed to see him on both Vermillion and the another road before going to route 25.

Now, enlighten me, why doesn't stupid Steven give me a Beldum?Was it because it was night?

have you received a hoenn starter from him yet? you can't get beldum until you have. and you can't get the starter till after you've beaten red.

Sileas

Quick Breeding Question.

I am trying to breed a female Absol. Previously the only success I have had is with Ditto. I've tried breeding with another Absol, Eevee, and Nidoking-all from the same egg group, and I keep getting the message that they prefer to play with others. I've never had this happen before. Am I missing something?

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Quick Breeding Question.

I am trying to breed a female Absol. Previously the only success I have had is with Ditto. I've tried breeding with another Absol, Eevee, and Nidoking-all from the same egg group, and I keep getting the message that they prefer to play with others. I've never had this happen before. Am I missing something?

May seem like a silly question, but they were males, right? o_O

It should work, I can't see any other problems.

Skull_Kid

have you received a hoenn starter from him yet? you can't get beldum until you have. and you can't get the starter till after you've beaten red.

I had completely forgotten to get Mudkip from him.
Done:)

Gosh, I am not with patience to track down the 2 legendary beasts-.-"

I migrated Entei and Raikou from Emerald(originally from LG and FR) and done-.-"

Status
Not open for further replies.