• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you can buy a PokeWalker if you go to Nintendo's website. If you can't find it there, good luck x:

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
How do I get Mew and Celebi? What's Wi-Fi?
Mew can be found in My Pokémon Ranch for the Wii. However you need at least one Diamond or Pearl game and Catch over 1000 Pokémon. Mew has been given out at several events, the Hadou/Aura Mew in the 3rd Generation, the more recent Japanese one. There is speculation that this Event could happen outside Japan, however there is no Official News yet.

Celebii can only be found on a limited edition GameCube game which was sold in Japan. The USA got Jirachi instead, and Europe got BoxRS. They have just announced as this years Japanese Movie Event, and it would seem to be one that could be done in areas outside Japan. No Official word on this event yet, But it expected Q4 USA and Feb-March-April in Europe.

Wifi is a Wireless networking Technology, which has got popular in the last few years. In short, You can plug in your internet connection in a Device called router and you can connect most Wifi hardware which includes DS, Wii, PSP and Laptops. All DSes only supports some of the security systems that are common. This video explains it well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Egxq00V0b1Y

Okay so I have a question about getting Blue's number (for a rematch).

I've talked to Daisy Oak five times, and she isn't giving me his number. Do I need to have her massage the SAME Pokemon five days straight, or does it not matter which Pokemon is massaged, only that she massages five times?

Ultimate Glalie

Okay so I have a question about getting Blue's number (for a rematch).

I've talked to Daisy Oak five times, and she isn't giving me his number. Do I need to have her massage the SAME Pokemon five days straight, or does it not matter which Pokemon is massaged, only that she massages five times?
You need to have the same Pokemon massaged every day for five days (I'm not sure if it is five days, though, I had to have my Pokemon massaged seven times).

Rage Baron

Anime Disliker
It may be because I haven't gotten that far in the game yet, but I haven't been able to find an answer to this question.

After I beat Lance and set foot in Vermillion, I found out that I was unable to get to Pallet Town and Viridian and Pewter City. Route 4 is a one-way path, Route 19 is blocked off, and I can't go through the reception gate yet. How does one reach these towns?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
It may be because I haven't gotten that far in the game yet, but I haven't been able to find an answer to this question.

After I beat Lance and set foot in Vermillion, I found out that I was unable to get to Pallet Town and Viridian and Pewter City. Route 4 is a one-way path, Route 19 is blocked off, and I can't go through the reception gate yet. How does one reach these towns?

You need to go all the way to Cerulean City, head east to the Power Plant and talk to the manager, go back to the Cerulean Gym, find and fight the TR member, find the missing item in the gym, return it to the Power Plant, go to Lavender Town's radio tower, get a radio upgrade from an old man in a suit, then play the PokeFlute music from the radio infront of Snorlax who is east of Vermilion, wake it up and battle it. Then you go through Diglett's Cave all the way to Pewter City.

Gym_Leader_Scott

Psychic Gym Leader
How do I unlock the Night Sky's Edge course with my event Jirachi? Do I have to send it into my PokeWalker?

Kreis

Still Dirrty
How do I unlock the Night Sky's Edge course with my event Jirachi? Do I have to send it into my PokeWalker?

Once you have Jirachi in your game, the event is unlocked.

When you're sending a Pokemon to a walk, a list of courses will appear and there you will see the event course.

A.J.

Wobba wobba wobba!

Also, to open up Route 19, you have to surf to Fuschia City from Pallet Town, meaning that you have to go past Cinnabar and through Seafoam Islands to get there. But, once you land on Route 19, the path is permanently open.

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
You need to have the same Pokemon massaged every day for five days (I'm not sure if it is five days, though, I had to have my Pokemon massaged seven times).
Does this mean "consecutively?" If so, can you alter time so that you can do it? I don't play on Sundays. :x

sobbos

Anyone here that helps with trades? I need the opposite of groudon so I may catch ryquaza or however you spell that ones name.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Anyone here that helps with trades? I need the opposite of groudon so I may catch ryquaza or however you spell that ones name.

This thread is for actual in-game help, not for trading.

You can try the trade forum here or you can visit the Wi-Fi chatroom in the main site.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
i couldn't find the trade forum. may i have a link? please.

Trade forum

Wi-Fi chat

I advise you to use the Wi-Fi chat since you might see faster results; however, I advise you to read the rules or there's a pretty good chance you'll be banned.

Kazz

The level of the objects raises with time. You have to let the objects a certain amount of time to level up. Baoba will call you then. And you can't buy a Pokéwalker, it comes with the game and if it brokes or you've lost it, sorry :/

well... thats bad couse it's over 10 days already and he didnt... but ive been messing up with date & time settings so i gona assume thats the reason...

Chimecho3000

I noticed that in HG/SS the Effort Ribbon lady has a new quote:

"Oh? Your 'Pokemon'...It's working quite hard, I see. But it will need a tiny bit more effort!"

Does anyone know the maximum amount (or rough amount) of EVs a Pokemon needs when she says that?

Spirit of Darkness

I have a question here. If I send a Pokemon, like Arceus, to HG before getting the National Pokedex, will I get the National Dex before hand or Arceus, or any other national Pokemon will remain unregistered?

Spirit of Darkness

I have a question here. If I send a Pokemon, like Arceus, to HG before getting the National Pokedex, will I get the National Dex before hand or Arceus, or any other national Pokemon will remain unregistered?

Status
Not open for further replies.