• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arande

you need to have fixed the machine in the power plant before anyone gives you the card.

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
All right, here's my problem.

I know I've downloaded Yellow Forest because my game card says so. But it's not available on the list of courses available when I use the Pokewalker. Anyone tell me what I missed, or what I'm doing wrong? I installed it on my Japanese version without incident.

Edit: Not deleting this in case someone else had the same problem. I was sure I picked up all Pokemon Mart gifts, but only when I attempted to download Yellow Forest again did it seem like I was actually able to receive the route. Can anyone confirm this?

Last edited:

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
So today i was looking through pokewalker cources and noticed feebas. That got me thinking, is there anyway to evolve feebas in HG/SS without transfering it to D/P/Pt?

Anyone have any ideas?

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
All right, here's my problem.

I know I've downloaded Yellow Forest because my game card says so. But it's not available on the list of courses available when I use the Pokewalker. Anyone tell me what I missed, or what I'm doing wrong? I installed it on my Japanese version without incident.

Edit: Not deleting this in case someone else had the same problem. I was sure I picked up all Pokemon Mart gifts, but only when I attempted to download Yellow Forest again did it seem like I was actually able to receive the route. Can anyone confirm this?
Yes, You needed to Pick up the "Map" of the Route from the PokéMart.

So today i was looking through pokewalker cources and noticed feebas. That got me thinking, is there anyway to evolve feebas in HG/SS without transfering it to D/P/Pt?

Anyone have any ideas?

Ask Daisy Oak (aka "Gary's" Sister) http://serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/daisyoak.shtml

Steveonapiece

Help please?

I really need help,
I EV trained a Steelix on diamond but I never trained it up.
So having it gained 510 EVs and It's not trained up I traded it to Heartgold now I was wondering if you have gained 510 EVs and trade to another game, does it lose it's EVs?:(

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
I really need help,
I EV trained a Steelix on diamond but I never trained it up.
So having it gained 510 EVs and It's not trained up I traded it to Heartgold now I was wondering if you have gained 510 EVs and trade to another game, does it lose it's EVs?:(
No, it does not. It has never has done, even in 1st generation.

7 tyranitars

I have a question about the pokéwalker,
I deleted my game but forgot to transfere pokemon back
and now I want to use it in my new game but it said this pokewalker is already registered

so, how do you unregister it?

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!

7 tyranitars

oh yes I see it now, must have read past it, thank you.

Ragman2931

In game date/time

So when i started playing the other day i noticed that the date said it was friday, but it was actually sunday. It wasn't like that before, i don't know exactly when it happen but my date changed, it used to be right.

I recently got a new DSi, and I noticed that you had to reset stuff like internet use (friend codes, etc). Could this have anything to do with it...

But what I don't get is that my DSi has the right date, but I go onto my game and the date is changed.

Can some one help me?

Last edited:

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
So when i started playing the other day i noticed that the date said it was friday, but it was actually sunday. It wasn't like that before, i don't know exactly when it happen but my date changed, it used to be right.

I recently got a new DSi, and I noticed that you had to reset stuff like internet use (friend codes, etc). Could this have anything to do with it...

But what I don't get is that my DSi has the right date, but I go onto my game and the date is changed.

Can some one help me?
New Friend Codes? If you've not reset your FC settings in game already. You can Transfer the "DS side of the FC" to the new DSi. But I'm not entirely sure If It will work due to it being the DSi. You will need to re insert the settings in the Old DS afterwards if you still want to use it online. You'll need to put a Wifi enabled game in the old DS and get to the Wifi settings there is a Transfer option.

Are you sure you set the clock right? Also Some Events don't happen for a day since a Clock change.

Giblie

Dragon Pokemon Fan
I wanted to get Faulker's Phone # today (Monday). I went to Celdon City's Department Store on 4rd Floor but he wasn't there. Am I missing something?

Last edited:

Giblie

Dragon Pokemon Fan

Maru

Iron Maiden ~
No. But Serebii didn't say anything that I had to do before I could.

Well, but that's exactly what you have to do. Defeat Janine. Hmm, we should tell Serebii to include that on the web, I've seen this question soooo many times on this topic.

fast_evo8

Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss
Hi I was just wondering if any Arceus would unlock the Sinjoh Ruins event or do you need a special one?

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Hi I was just wondering if any Arceus would unlock the Sinjoh Ruins event or do you need a special one?

Just as long as the Arceus as a "Fateful Encounter" flag, it'll work.

crystal uknown A

Pokemon Master
hi!thanks for your help!now i am in new bark town i have 16 badges and i have won 2 championships!but i have a question:is there an other championship?

;201-a;crystal uknown A ;201-a;

Status
Not open for further replies.