• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Chili

In the trade market
For best results, there should be no EVs on the Pokémon. You need a range of levels for the best IV determination. I recommend (if hatched) Lv1 and Lv100, which is what I use. If caught, whatever level you caught it at and Lv100. You need to do a WFC Battle to check @Lv100.

Thank you very much :D

Another question :D Out of the Elite 4, Lance, Red, and gym leader rematches, which of their pokemon have held items and which items are they?

Last edited:

bluesonic1

Bird, Wolf, Dragon~
When you reset a PokeWalker everything goes back to default, otherwise it wouldn't be resetting. There's no way to get back something that no longer exists.

Well from what's written in Bulbapedia, to sync a second pokewalker the game's watt count gets temporarily reset so when you sync back the original your count goes back to normal. Please read everything in the post :/

So now I ask again, when the pokewalker resets, after syncing will it also revert back to having the pokemon on it and I can transfer it to my game?

Amonitas

Where is the guy who gives you a ribbon if you have ev trained your poke?

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Hi, I have a question regarding the pokewalker. I found a pokewalker the other day with a pokemon on it (and after much story later), and I want to transfer it to my game. I can receive gifts from it onto my game but I can't send back the pokemon.
I searched up if it's possible to sync multiple walkers to one game and got the following extract from Bulbapedia:

So, my question is, if I follow this method, will this be able to safely transfer the pokemon to my game or will it be lost during a reset? If it will be lost, is there anything I can do to retrieve the pokemon out of it?
Big thanks in advance =)

A Pokemon can only be transfered back to the same game it was in when it went to the Pokewalker. In other words you can't go HG > Pokewalker > SS. Is that what you were asking?

projectaumaan

Thank you very much :D

Another question :D Out of the Elite 4, Lance, Red, and gym leader rematches, which of their pokemon have held items and which items are they?

I'm not sure off the top of my head. I suggest going to Bulbapedia and looking there, or checking Pokearth. I recommend Bulbapedia because it's easier to use.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Well from what's written in Bulbapedia, to sync a second pokewalker the game's watt count gets temporarily reset so when you sync back the original your count goes back to normal. Please read everything in the post :/

So now I ask again, when the pokewalker resets, after syncing will it also revert back to having the pokemon on it and I can transfer it to my game?

I read everything. The game's reset is temporary, the PokeWalker is not. Please read everything I wrote =/

AmericanPi

Write on
Here's a TOTALLY random question (I hope it belongs here):
Do characters EVER get annoyed if you talk to them or call them repeatedly? Normal people would... but if you go up to a HeartGold/SoulSilver in-game person and talk to them/call them repeatedly, will they EVER yell at you to shut up? Really stupid and random question. :p

Skydra

Here's a TOTALLY random question (I hope it belongs here):
Do characters EVER get annoyed if you talk to them or call them repeatedly? Normal people would... but if you go up to a HeartGold/SoulSilver in-game person and talk to them/call them repeatedly, will they EVER yell at you to shut up? Really stupid and random question. :p

No. But I admit that would be interesting. If you're in their vicinity, they'll tell you to talk in person, though, and not speak beyond that.

Suwa-Chan

The Analylist
Where can I get leftovers Ana is the muisic dif in battle in Kamron or am I insane

omg bad english everywhere lol XD XD

um... let's see...
well, leftovers you get from Snorlax (or you can steal it from Koga's Swalot lol)
though i have no idea what Kamron is >.<

Suwa-Chan

The Analylist
That's ment to say kanto soz

how do you get Kamron from Kanto!? XD
w/e

yeah, the music changes for trainer and wild encounter battles when you are in Kanto. It was like that in Gen II also

bluesonic1

Bird, Wolf, Dragon~
A Pokemon can only be transfered back to the same game it was in when it went to the Pokewalker. In other words you can't go HG > Pokewalker > SS. Is that what you were asking?
No, I already know you can't do that. I was just asking if I could sync a 2nd pokewalker to my game but still keep the pokemon that was on it.

I read everything. The game's reset is temporary, the PokeWalker is not. Please read everything I wrote =/
Alright so syncing to my game won't work then. What if I connect the pokewalker to a game that has never had a pokewalker on it before? Will the walker still be reset?

Status
Not open for further replies.