• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
After getting the 7th Badge, I somehow missed Oak's call to go to the Radio Tower. How do I continue the story?

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
After getting the 7th Badge, I somehow missed Oak's call to go to the Radio Tower. How do I continue the story?

Do you actually have seven badges? And it's a call from Elm, not Oak.

pokemonmaster3.0

Stop laughing...
Oh, I have 6 badges.

Last edited:

dpfinest

Couldnt find the right spot in the wifi section so I'll post here

Would someone be nice enough to help me evolve my haunter

Aquarelle

Staff member
if i breed pidgeot staraptor etc to crobat/goldbat can i then level it up to know confuse ray THEN breed it to honchkrow to get a egg move murkrow that knows whirlwind AND confuse ray or is it not possible?????????????? HELP PLEASE!!
this is for SS BTW if that makes a difference

That should work fine. Breed a male Pidgeot, Staraptor, etc. that knows Whirlwind with a female Zubat/Golbat/Crobat until you get a male offspring. The baby Zubat will have Whirlwind, so just level it up until it learns Confuse Ray. Then, breed it with a female Murkrow/Honchkrow and the baby Murkrow will know both Whirlwind and Confuse Ray.

wolf king

Resistance is futile
That should work fine. Breed a male Pidgeot, Staraptor, etc. that knows Whirlwind with a female Zubat/Golbat/Crobat until you get a male offspring. The baby Zubat will have Whirlwind, so just level it up until it learns Confuse Ray. Then, breed it with a female Murkrow/Honchkrow and the baby Murkrow will know both Whirlwind and Confuse Ray.

great. thanks :)

Kreis

Still Dirrty
how do you clone pokemon in the 4th gen?

Not in Pt*/Hg/Ss; however in Pearl and Diamond it is possible using the GTS.

_
Not so sure about Platinum, several people say it's not possible, but others say it is.

abrar14

Statter Master
im doing a fire monotype on my hg.
can anyone list all the fire types and where i can catch them

Kreis

Still Dirrty

golduck#1

To get Misty's number you need to catch Suicune. If you were to trade a Suicune over from another game would you be able to get her number, or do you have to catch your specific game Suicune?

Meowth City

Staff member
^^ You'll will have to catch the one in your game because Suicune is at Cerulean Cape where Misty is. It can't be there if you want Misty's number.

Kanefan

Does anyone know how the level up for the blocks in the safari zone work? Can I just put out one of each, wait 250 days and they will all be permanently level 7, or do they reset if I put them away or switch? I've read several guides, but they are kind of vague on the whole blocks bit...

Meowth City

Staff member
^^ Yes, the blocks will reset if you switch or put them away. It's better if you tell me what you're looking to catch, then I could help you out. I have caught almost every Pokemon in the Safari Zone, so I know how to get most of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.