• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Help Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruby Blue

When serebii says that u have to defeat all ten Pokeathlon records to get another star on the trainer card does it mean just the first or second score? (I'm assuming it's the second one).

I think it's the first, as long as you can access the friendship room.

Perfection

CertifiedShinyHunter
Question: If I get 100k Watts on my pokewalker before I have national pokedex, then beat the elite four, will I automatically get all those routes since I have 100k watts? Or will I have to walk all those again

Charoshi

Charmander is best
I don't really feel like going through the rest of the thread to help me remember this, and I really don't remember, so this is just easier.

What time does day turn to night exactly? I want to catch a gastly, but don't feel like tampering with the clock.

MrPlasmaCosmos

World Traveler
need help...

I found an awesome moveset for my Pidgeot... after i got it into pkmon white. Now I gotta re-breed a new one in platinum. I got it to learn Brave Bird and steel wing, that leaves Sky Attack and Hurricane. Hurricane it learns in gen 5 a lvl 68, but as for Sky attack it can only be learned by move tutor in heart gold/soul silver... which i don't have. I don't want to push sympathy... but can anyone help me with this.;000;

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Sky Attack and Hurricane are bad moves for Pidgeot anyway, so you lose nothing there.
Sky Attack takes 2 turns, which is bad, while Hurricane's damage comes from Pidgeot's weaker Special Attack stat.

Pidgeot
Adamant/Jolly Nature
~Brave Bird
~Steel Wing
~Return
~U-Turn

that's how a Pidgeot should be.

Ausgirl

Does anyone know where I can find a complete pokedex for heart gold which shows both where you can find each of the pokemon as well as the trainers who have the pokemon?

dragon user

Yeah serebii have that

dragon user

hi i don't know if this goes in here but can anyone help me find my sid?

Status
Not open for further replies.