• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Shiny Discussion

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

i liek tacos

Fossil Trainer
im only 25 SRs in and trying to chain a pokemon on my sisters ds at the same time :p

WishforaMilotic

Shiny Hunter~♥
I got Shiny SUICUNE (one crown, one not ;) ) good luck, and keep it up, it's worth it ;)

i liek tacos

Fossil Trainer
along time ago i didnt relize the importance of my Alamos Darkrais so now i have to train them to level one hundred wen i regret getting them lvled :/ oh welll and nice work with the suicune im gonna chain some random poke right now :D

Lottie

Ff Muffin to you...
My only shiny in SS is a RE Hoothoot - I swear I squealed when I saw it lol

WishforaMilotic

Shiny Hunter~♥
along time ago i didnt relize the importance of my Alamos Darkrais so now i have to train them to level one hundred wen i regret getting them lvled :/ oh welll and nice work with the suicune im gonna chain some random poke right now :D
I've got an ALAMOS DARKRAI, what's so important about them?
When you chain pokemon on Pt/P/D, and get a chain of 40-41 and per consequence a shiny pokemon, do you get a higher ratio in the next set of chains - meaning reducing the number of pokemon required in the next set of chains to get a shiny?

Last edited:

i liek tacos

Fossil Trainer
niiiiiice my first was Bronzor whom i named luck, i was utterly confused when i found it :p and thyre special since they kno dialga and palkias signiture moves

Last edited:

WishforaMilotic

Shiny Hunter~♥
Can someone tell me where to find out how to post photos on to forums please.
P.S. theory of Mt.Silver is full of shinies? The shiny ratio is just as big as anywhere else isn't it?

WishforaMilotic

Shiny Hunter~♥
Can someone tell me where to find out how to post photos on to forums please.
P.S. theory of Mt.Silver is full of shinies? The shiny ratio is just as big as anywhere else isn't it?

WishforaMilotic

Shiny Hunter~♥
thyre special since they kno dialga and palkias signiture moves
Ow, sooo? Toys'R'Us ARCEUS' do aswell! XD Plus they know Shadow force! =p
Sorry for double posting sometimes... my internet connection isn't all that good. =/

i liek tacos

Fossil Trainer
im taking a break form the usual scenery of Sinnoh to test everyones beliefs of the Shinies at MT. silver wish me luck :D

Eh? Mt Silver has the same as anywhere else. The reason lots are found there is because it's the best training place in the game as it has the highest leveled pokemon. Lots of trainers train there for long periods of time thus the encounter rate is higher.

BUT the odds are still1/8192

Anyway I'm positng because i got a lovely shiny bird.

GEDC1388.jpg

GEDC1389.jpg

GEDC1391.jpg

GEDC1396.jpg

My second SR'd pokemon and my Third Legendary... Although one of them was traded for. SO it's technically my Second caught Legendary aswell!

The syncroniser worked, Rat used Endeavor, Ho-oh used Sacred Fire, both at 1 HP Rat got burned and fainted.
Gengar missed twice with Hypnosis, Ho-oh used two Punishments on it, Gengar fainted.
Lanturn out, Revived Gengar and healed while Ho-oh attacked Lanturn, Ho-oh used Safeguard so i just keep throwing balls.
Lanturn down to 7 HP and the Dusk ball Clicks shut on Ho-oh.

So lucky!

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
I came across a shiny Kricketune while playing the Bug Catching Contest.
I got second place D: But that's okay...

WHOAA does the Pokedex really register the shiny forms first if that's how you encounter them? I remember I tried to pull that in Sapphire version with a shiny Dusclops but it registered the unshiny version...

Cutty

Forever now
Fresh from the fridge!

I got a new shiny on my US Soulsilver after 3x 4,203 Random encounters (means I triple hunting it).^^

shinyswine1.jpg

Another Johto pokemon after Wooper, I'm freakin' excited, especially cuz I didn't meet shiny Zubat/Golbat, I mean they're all over the screens, god.
I like this shiny the most than Jynx & Delibird, well they're all cool too but Mamoswine is the coolest pokemon to have.^^

It means I don't need to chain it on Platinum again.
I've tried & my best shot was at chain 38.
Anyway, I'm also glad I didn't get shiny Mareep the other day since basically I've already got some from chaining, but not Wooper.

*happy*

shinyswine2.jpg

OMG how many luck can you get Cutty Flame this is youre 8th or 9th shiny since HGSS came out

I got more =P

Congrats on other recent shinies too & good luck on the hunts people.

Padfootismine

I'm SRing for a shiny Moltres. On about 60 SRs.

I love Pink Moltres so much. xD

Oh, and congrats Cutty Flane on the shiny Swinub!

Status
Not open for further replies.