• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Wryteous

Rogue Trainer
Apologies if it's been mentioned. But I just tried the Zygarde event here in Australia and succeeded, so it's available here in Oceania too.

Same OT of Descartes. Lvl. 100

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Is just a reference to the Cartesian coordinate system, as in an X, Y, and Z axis. Don't overthink it.

It might also be reference to Cartesian dualism.

But most certainly, this new event gives us the D.

Creyk

I don't mind waiting, I kinda like the mystery regarding the next gen.

Yeah it's kinda okay. PSMD makes the wait so easy it's a really fun game.
For some reason I keep thinking that no it's not right because they should have released a game in 2015 and it's not right that they make us wait this long, in fact it's super unfair. But who knows, maybe they will make the game worth the wait after all. I'm not sure at all, but I hope there will be big improvements if they delay it so much unfairly.

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
Here in the US the Zygarde's OT is XYZ and from "the Pokemon cartoon".

Guessing it was distributed because of the anime.

For some reason I keep thinking that no it's not right because they should have released a game in 2015 and it's not right that they make us wait this long, in fact it's super unfair. But who knows, maybe they will make the game worth the wait after all. I'm not sure at all, but I hope there will be big improvements if they delay it so much unfairly.

It's not unfair, let alone "super unfair, that we have to wait this length of time. That's just impatience.

"But I hope there will be big improvements if they delay it so much unfairly." Huh?

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
You know guys, tomorrow is the start of May. It may be a great idea to get some fresh air, you know, like go outside.

Anyway, that Pokemon Trainer Newsletter is coming in, and I'm wondering what the general time frame is.
The only thing I don't like about it is that the Pokemon Club Account is connected to my awful hotmail account. I think I might connect support about it after I get this one.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
You know guys, tomorrow is the start of May. It may be a great idea to get some fresh air, you know, like go outside.

Anyway, that Pokemon Trainer Newsletter is coming in, and I'm wondering what the general time frame is.
The only thing I don't like about it is that the Pokemon Club Account is connected to my awful hotmail account. I think I might connect support about it after I get this one.

It varies. But most of the mail I've got in the last few months have appear in the second week of the month or later, I've got 7th, 8th, 12th for this year. Last year most of the News letters got to me after the 15th.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Wow I wasn't expecting the Zygarde event to be distributed in North America. I downloaded it in Alpha Sapphire since I needed one for my Dex there any ways and I hope we get the shiny Yveltal event too. :3

Genos

The Indigo Disk
Wow I wasn't expecting the Zygarde event to be distributed in North America. I downloaded it in Alpha Sapphire since I needed one for my Dex there any ways and I hope we get the shiny Yveltal event too. :3
Ikr I want my bacon Yveltal too. xD

Wryteous

Rogue Trainer
The Darkrai distribtution event at EB Games in Australia has started without a hitch- the codes weren't delayed reaching the stores. (At least in Sydney, as far as I know)

Helllloooo Enigma Berry, welcome to the party

Last edited:

peterabing

I have a question regarding Global Link and your Pokedex in the game.
Is it possible to get a list of all Pokemons you have caught in the game from the PGL? It would be much easier to keep track on which pokemons are still missing if that is possible (in the perspective of someone who is in front of a PC most of the time than the 3DS). Also, it would help because you would be checking online how to get the missing Pokémon. Compare this with having to open both 3DS and PC.

Sorry for this question. I'm entirely new to PGL and I'm just 2 months in to the game. I've looked in PGL but could not find it so I'm not sure if this is possible (in PGL or other Nintendo/Pokémon platform).

Thanks in advance for the answer.

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima

This wait is nothing compared to the ~10 months between Munchlax's and Lucario's reveals IIRC. And after that, there was another ~10 month gap between Weavile, Mime Jr. and Bonsly and Manaphy's reveals. All in all, there was a 2 year gap (containing ~20 months of little to no information all together) between Munchlax's reveal and DP's release. That's just within Pokémon.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
I have a question regarding Global Link and your Pokedex in the game.
Is it possible to get a list of all Pokemons you have caught in the game from the PGL? It would be much easier to keep track on which pokemons are still missing if that is possible (in the perspective of someone who is in front of a PC most of the time than the 3DS). Also, it would help because you would be checking online how to get the missing Pokémon. Compare this with having to open both 3DS and PC.

Sorry for this question. I'm entirely new to PGL and I'm just 2 months in to the game. I've looked in PGL but could not find it so I'm not sure if this is possible (in PGL or other Nintendo/Pokémon platform).

Thanks in advance for the answer.

Sadly, PGL doesn't show which Pokémon your have/have not gotten in your game. It only tracks how many you've seen.

Personally I try to make a living dex.. which means I to Catch them all..

Emperor Empoleon

Honor of Kalos
The OT for Zygarde is Descartes, a French philosopher.

That is a really neat detail.

I'm disappointed in the lack of anything unique to this event, however. Not Shiny like the other two, no special moves, etc.

And lol @ the Mystery Gift menu. A "hard-to-find Pokemon"? "You'll be the envy of your friends"? C'mon guys...Maybe if this was Zygarde's Gundam Mode, or if it has some special unlocks that we don't know about atm. But it's a pretty an ordinary event otherwise. And Zygarde is in every copy of XY.

Last edited:

UmbreonRanger

Pokemon Theorist
That is a really neat detail.

I'm disappointed in the lack of anything unique to this event, however. Not Shiny like the other two, no special moves, etc.

...... But it's a pretty an ordinary event otherwise. And Zygarde is in every copy of XY.

Perhaps only the distribution Zygarde can transform into the other forms.

Weavy

I come and go suddenly
Shiny Xerneas and Yveltal confirmed for North America......

Meanwhile, here in the UK, we're just stuck with Zygarde for the whole month. If they put them in a obscure store in the UK, I will be sad.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
Perhaps only the distribution Zygarde can transform into the other forms.

That seems entirely unlikely. If that where the case, they would be advertising that now. They wouldn't just let Sun and Moon come out and then say, Oh yeah, that Zygarde event, you need it to use Complete Zygarde. Think about how upset that would make everyone (such as me) who isn't bothering to download the Zygarde because of how little value it has.