• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod

Dr. Leggs

Astral Cowboy
Pre-ordered White yesterday, having a Zekrom wall cling will be cool. Pre-order bonuses aren't the greatest but they're usually nice.

Profesco

gone gently
Haha, good to know. I haven't gone out to preorder them yet, trying to hold off a little to catch any info on preorder bonuses, so now's the moment! :D

Chimchar15

Sweet! It's a good thing that I pre-ordered my copy the day after the official release day for the U.S was announced. That Reshiram wall cling will look beautiful on my wall.

Kdude146

I preorder both of them and when I go a way to college next year I am so taking them with me!!!!!!!! :)

W.T.

Donw with CIPHET!
For the most part, I hope that the list of English names currently being circulated is true. Although there are a couple of Japanese names, like Ulgamoth and Waruvial, that I still think are cooler.

As for the games themselves, I recently decided to get Black. @Chimchar15 & ice_wolf-146: I may very well get a Reshiram wall cling and keep it for college too.

SmartD

They look nice. I hope they're not a toys r' us exclusive though, because I pre-ordered Pokemon White at Gamestop.

Some interesting news. There Dream World won't be online straight away at the beginning, And Nintendo is thinking about doing hot spot places.
http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=148950

Huh, so the Dream World won't be available yet. I can wait a bit. And the hot spot thing sounds interesting.

Dr. Leggs

Astral Cowboy
Is there really a reason not to pre-order, if you're at GameStop anyway before the release? You literally lose nothing from it.

randomspot555

Is there really a reason not to pre-order, if you're at GameStop anyway before the release? You literally lose nothing from it.

Because generally, it's a pretty useless practice. Any general store (Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Target, etc...) will have no shortage of copies.

Aquanova

Meh, I like preordering. Ive done it since R/S. I like knowing there is a copy waiting just for me. That might be a weird reason, but it makes since to me.

halloweenghost

Just thought I would clarify,.. that the shiny beasts over wifi, in AMERICA, has been confirmed. and is LIVE!

So if you could not go to gamestop, you can get them on WIFI now starting with Raikou.