• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
No it isn't. It's unrelated to Worlds, its OT is not Alola, and this Meowth has been on the servers since before the rumor started.
Also, the rumor states Gigareki is a pokemon and not the early access steam game Giga Wrecker

My bad, forgot about that OT claim.

And yeah, I'm aware that Gigareki is in fact Giga Wrecker. Thank goodness that's another leak hopefully wiped off.

Still, we could see something today/tomorrow (depending on time zones: the 21st) at World's, ans I'll be surprised if it's something as "small" as a single Pokémon or Alolan/Mega reveal, considering what we got from the opening ceremony.

Iirc we've never had something revealed during the closing ceremony, only the opening ceremony. Although I do find it odd that we only got a new Pokémon shown and not a new Alola Form or Z Move (seeing as they're the main marketing points of Sun and Moon).

Any word on a shiny Xerneas, Yveltal distribution for Australia/New Zealand?? I'd hate to lose out on that event since those shinies are great and the rest of the world seems to be getting them.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Any word on a shiny Xerneas, Yveltal distribution for Australia/New Zealand?? I'd hate to lose out on that event since those shinies are great and the rest of the world seems to be getting them.

Not yet, unfortunately. But this doesn't mean that they definitely won't be distributed in Oz/NZ in the future.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
"Definitely won't be" Dang. It's never going to happen

I actually meant that it's possible that these events will be distributed in the future but it's not guaranteed.

So was Crawbrawler all we got from Worlds? The players were phenomenanal but just a new Pokémon is a letdown compared to Megas and Game Reveals. Even an Alola Form would be more hypeable.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Wow, I can't believe we are back at California again.

7.8/10 Too much Wizard.

R_N

So was Crawbrawler all we got from Worlds? The players were phenomenanal but just a new Pokémon is a letdown compared to Megas and Game Reveals. Even an Alola Form would be more hypeable.

How does a new Pokemon act as a let down compared to a new form for an old pokemon?
And the Pokken announcement was for a port that everyone saw coming a mile away

knightwolf09

How does a new Pokemon act as a let down compared to a new form for an old pokemon?
And the Pokken announcement was for a port that everyone saw coming a mile away

TBH, Crabrawler doesn't seem like a pokemon to hype up. An Alola form probably would've been better.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
In my case right now, if it's not news about the inevitable Sun and Moon anime, it's not something I'll be hyped for.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I hope Volcanion would be available to NZ and Australia and not just US, Europe and UK.

Well seeing as Volcanion's a mythical pokemon and all, I'd assume that its event distribution would be international. Has Australia or New Zealand been missing out on mythical pokemon events recently or something? ^^

knightwolf09

Crabrawler's reveal trailer was amazing, though.

Just destroying every VGC top tier

More like it attacked them then jumpcutted to they're defeat animation. Not like it was cleaning house or anything.

R_N

More like it attacked them then jumpcutted to they're defeat animation. Not like it was cleaning house or anything.

Oh I'm certain it's strong but not amazing & they used some rigging, but that doesn't stop it from being a great trailer