• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Wryteous

Rogue Trainer
Well seeing as Volcanion's a mythical pokemon and all, I'd assume that its event distribution would be international. Has Australia or New Zealand been missing out on mythical pokemon events recently or something? ^^

Australia/NZ in past years has missed out on a LOT of serial code events.
This years Mythical celebration, being a worldwide event, has been an Arceus-send for players here to obtain events without trading with people overseas. Before XY there were very few things that got released here that matched similar events overseas.

I'm still hoping the Shiny Xerneas and Yveltal events get released eventually too

Genos

TTYD
Oh wow the World championships are going to be in SoCal next year.

If they allow the general public to enter again I would definitely go.

kangle4

Australia/NZ in past years has missed out on a LOT of serial code events.
This years Mythical celebration, being a worldwide event, has been an Arceus-send for players here to obtain events without trading with people overseas. Before XY there were very few things that got released here that matched similar events overseas.

I'm still hoping the Shiny Xerneas and Yveltal events get released eventually too

We do miss out on a few but we will definitely get Volcanion, we've never missed out on the event legends when they first get released.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
We do miss out on a few but we will definitely get Volcanion, we've never missed out on the event legends when they first get released.

I just remembered that Zygarde was distributed in Australia a few months back. In other regions, Zygarde was distributed along with a shiny Xerneas and Yveltal so I expect these distributions (other than Zygarde) to occur by the end of the run of the XYZ anime.

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Holy ****, do we really receive that much money for chucking Pkyumuku off the beach? I'll be doing that as much as possible!

I figured the chucking would be a possible job for the player. It just seemed plausible. Also, I never noticed just how big Stoutland is until now.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Holy ****, do we really receive that much money for chucking Pkyumuku off the beach? I'll be doing that as much as possible!

I figured the chucking would be a possible job for the player. It just seemed plausible. Also, I never noticed just how big Stoutland is until now.

I think it's going to be a once a day thing, or even once a week. It may be even be time limited.

At 20,000 円 that's alot.. But I've spent more in one transaction, I think It's only two Vitamins with change.

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
Yeah, I'm willing to bet it's a once per day kind of thing.

I still love it regardless, seeing Pokémon in the overworld and interacting with them is always cool.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I wonder when we will get the mini-game where you put your hand into Sandygast's mouth.

Oh wow the World championships are going to be in SoCal next year.

If they allow the general public to enter again I would definitely go.

ahhh i want to go to since its not that far away, im glad about the location alot

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
Yeah, the next bit of news is corocoro where Rockruff's secret evolution is to be revealed. However, I think it is just a normal evolution since things have been overhyped before.

I don't know about that. Corocoro itself had overhyped news before. But if it is big news then it be worth checking out.

There's a difference between lying and exaggeration. CoroCoro hasn't lied this whole release cycle, which it would be if Rockruff has a normal evo or evo method.

Nockturne

Yeah making out there is some secret about Rockruff/the starters evolving and then it just being a method we've seen before is more than over hyping.

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
Well, technically speaking, a normal evo for Rockruff would fit the exact criteria for a "secret evolution". It's a secret as we don't know of it yet, and it's an evolution.

And really, I don't think split evos would be that much bigger as we've had many of those before, unless it has quite a few.