• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

RR23

How is the Munchlax gonna be given? I pre-purchased my Moon Version back in March, I should be able to get it... i guess...

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
How is the Munchlax gonna be given? I pre-purchased my Moon Version back in March, I should be able to get it... i guess...
Yeah, you'll be able to get it.

Nockturne

It'll probably be downloadable until a certain date like Steven Stone's shiny Beldum in ORAS.

RR23

It'll probably be downloadable until a certain date like Steven Stone's shiny Beldum in ORAS.

Oh I see! Thanks guys! Wasn't able to get that one in time tho :(

Emperor Empoleon

Honor of Kalos
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That Snorlax sequence is perfection xD A thousand claps to whoever thought this move up.

Happy to know that certain Pokemon can have their own tailor made Z-Moves too. I was sort of hoping for that, actually. Having everyone use the same moves based on type seemed just a little underwhelming to me.

Ascended Dialga

Alolan Rattata is cool with its mustache and unique Normal/Dark typing, and its Pokédex entry confirms Alolan Raticate. When will we see that, I wonder?

It's also interesting to know that there is one Z-move for each type, but there are also certain Pokémon that each have their own unique Z moves. Stoked Sparksurfer looks cool and Pulverizing Pancake is hilarious. XD

It has also apparently been confirmed that the Z-Crystals' names have the "-ium" suffix, like how Mega Stones have the "-ite" suffix. Furthermore, we still haven't gotten any info on Mega Evolution in Sun & Moon. I just hope Z-moves haven't replaced Mega Evolution altogether...

BCVM22

There remains no reason to believe Mega Evolution is gone. "Yet," if one must qualify that, but still.

Creyk

What are we expecting from the new news on the 5th? Or is it the 6th? Can't remember right now.
But anyway, do you think it will be the usual "we reveal 5-7 new pokemon species for you" again or something else?

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Oooooooh a demo.

Let's hope it doesn't happen again like last time. xD

The only possible way that can happen if it is a closed showcase like with XY.

What are we expecting from the new news on the 5th? Or is it the 6th? Can't remember right now.
But anyway, do you think it will be the usual "we reveal 5-7 new pokemon species for you" again or something else?

Yeah, pretty much that.

Ajduk

I hope for datamining. I want to know exactly what I'm giving my money for. I bought ORAS to play battle frontier and I didn't want to check the datamine so I got burned with that one. After that all leaks are welcome :)

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
^I'm on the same side as Ajduk, actually. Certain elements were modified in the actual release, but we got all the important information from the game. Besides, this would be better and more reliable than pre-release leaks, which are inevitable anyways.

Aetius

Oh my goodness, a demo is coming?
I sure hope that they'll let us know when exactly it will be released, because I really don't want to have all the game spoiled. XD
Having said that, there may be pros in this demo.

gliscor&yanmega

Did any of the demos for Gen VI spoil anything after being datamined?

Apparently the ORAS ones spoiled everything. The one for XY was only at E3 I believe so I don't believe it would be possible to datamine since you're being watched. Not sure if the XY spoiled anything otherwise, I'm sure there was a few tidbits here and there, but probably nothing too major.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Apparently the ORAS ones spoiled everything. The one for XY was only at E3 I believe so I don't believe it would be possible to datamine since you're being watched. Not sure if the XY spoiled anything otherwise, I'm sure there was a few tidbits here and there, but probably nothing too major.

We literally got everything bar how to Mega Evolve Rayquaza from the ORAS demo.

Smogon even had its sims running the ORAS meta before the game was out.

Ha ha. So much fail there.

The least they could've found out when datamining was how to get the second Team Aqua/Magma event...