1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by Erik Destler, Nov 27, 2008.

1. Pokemon Power

Pokemon Power Well-Known Member

Are you planning to mark the birthdays of every manga character?

2. shoz999

shoz999 The Legend of Mudkip

Whaddya think?

wolf jani likes this.
  3. Pokemon Power

Well, I've noticed you've been double-posting a lot, and I don't think the admins like that.

4. shoz999

I believe it's fine if it's the Pokemon News section since other people do it when telling news, this here isn't really much of a discussion section anyway.

wolf jani likes this.
  5. RileyXY1

RileyXY1 Young Battle Trainer

TPC is partnering with Tencent to create a new mobile title.

shoz999 and wolf jani like this.
  6. shoz999

Oh yeah. I heard about that. It's supposedly a Pokemon game made by TIMI Studio Group who are best known for Arena of Valor, another mobile game, and are currently working on a Call of Duty mobile game.

wolf jani likes this.
  7. Captain Jigglypuff

Captain Jigglypuff Leader of Jigglypuff Army Staff Member

I’m wondering what type of game it’ll be. I think a mobile Pokémon Conquest game would interesting to see and it could lead to more games in the spin off series.

Team Volt Grunt and wolf jani like this.
  8. Team Volt Grunt

Team Volt Grunt Pokémon Collector

I agree, I could definitely see a mobile Conquest-esque game being entertaining.

As for the next new info drop, I don't expect anything else this month. Probably early August with the info slowly become more frequent from then on.

MockingJ and wolf jani like this.
  9. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 Still miss you, Lorne. Staff Member

I wish they'd create side titles and not just mobile ones, or at least make the mobile ones be available mainstream, like they did with Pokemon Shuffle.

wolf jani likes this.
  10. shoz999

Saw the news about Shadow Pokemon being confirmed in Pokemon GO and although I never really touched the game, it looks kind of disappointing. No shadow moves, red eyes look kind of like it was just thrown there, the shadowy aura looks just plain odd with the bright cartoony colors and why did Serebii wrote that their hearts turned to darkness? It's that their hearts have been artificially shut closed. It's that based on some kind of new description of Shadow Pokemon in Pokemon GO? This is all just nitpicking though from someone who has never played Pokemon GO so I don't know what actual Pokemon GO fans, most of whom probably never played Colosseum or XD, think of this take on Shadow Pokemon.

wolf jani likes this.
  11. WishIhadaManafi5

Dang that's frustrating... the red eyes and shadow moves are a part of it.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
    wolf jani likes this.
  12. shoz999

I don't recall the red eyes ever being part of Shadow Pokemon except Shadow Lugia.

wolf jani likes this.
  13. WishIhadaManafi5

Ah I see. I thought they were a part of all of them. It's been awhile since I've played Colosseum.

wolf jani likes this.
  14. Bolt the Cat

Bolt the Cat Bringing the Thunder

Can we please get a Pokemon spinoff game that isn't mobile? You know, besides Detective Pikachu which is more story than gameplay?

15. RileyXY1

Pokemon Duel will officially shut down on October 31, 2019.

WishIhadaManafi5 and wolf jani like this.
  16. Knightenno

Knightenno New Member

Maybe the odd time is because they want it to fall on Pokemon Day for most people, so they tried to time it for when most of the world is on the 27th. And you could just sleep the extra two hours and watch it when you wake up, you don't what you're missing when your asleep.

17. RileyXY1

It has been officially confirmed that there will be a Pokemon Center in London, and it will exist from October 18th to November 15th.

wolf jani likes this.
  18. Pokemon Power

Very fitting since Galar is based on the UK.

MockingJ, wolf jani and shoz999 like this.
  19. shoz999

[​IMG][​IMG]
    From left to right, Red's original RSE design and most recently, his FRLG design.

Today marks August 8th, Red's birthday in Pokemon Adventures. Happy Birthday Red!

[​IMG]
    Pokemon Adventures Vol. 1 (Aug. 8th)

Ah but wait! There's more. Today also marks the anniversary of Pokemon Adventures Vol. 1!

wolf jani likes this.
  20. Timur222

Timur222 New Member

It has been officially announced The Pokemon Company Made $2.98 Billion in Retail Sales Last Year.
    Via the latest issue of License Global. page 43.