1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by Erik Destler, Nov 27, 2008.

1. shoz999

shoz999 IT WAS ME! SETETH!

[​IMG]

The creator of the Promised Neverland manga is celebrating Pokemon with this art of Agatha & Gengar. @mehmeh1. Does this piece of art remind you of a certain depiction of Agatha lol?

2. mehmeh1

mehmeh1 Neutral force of Meh

She's pretty much a pattern-changing Arbok away from being Pokespe Agatha (though what does the "4 Days!" mean?)

shoz999 likes this.
  3. shoz999

I think it's the supposed big Pokemon reveal around the anime.

wolf jani likes this.
  4. Captain Jigglypuff

Captain Jigglypuff Leader of Jigglypuff Army Staff Member

I’m wondering when we’ll get info about Impidimp? We all know it exists so why withhold info about it?

5. Zipper4242

Zipper4242 Bewear is the most powerful being in the universe.

shoz999 and wolf jani like this.
  6. Ignition

Ignition My son finally did it

wolf jani and Dragalge like this.
  7. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 Still miss you, Lorne. Staff Member

Oh joy. Not a fan of Pokemon Pass. I hope the event lasts for awhile since the closest Gamestop is pretty far away.

wolf jani likes this.
  8. Captain Jigglypuff

Captain Jigglypuff Leader of Jigglypuff Army Staff Member

I downloaded the App only to get event Pokémon.

wolf jani likes this.
  9. WishIhadaManafi5

That's what I do, but I have to delete it every time after an event and redownload for new ones due to lack of space and the fact that the app is tied to the phones memory and can't be moved to an sd card. If it could be, I'd keep it.

There are a lot of one star reviews for Pass so far on Google Play. Seems like a lot of people really don't like it.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
    wolf jani likes this.
  10. Genos

Genos Old Town Road

Me too.

I'm glad they remembered the app. I thought they let it died

wolf jani likes this.
  11. Eeveon1316

Eeveon1316 Well-Known Member

Okay, what the h*ck is Pokémon Pass and is there any way at all to get Solgaleo and/or Lunala if I don't own a smart phone?

12. WishIhadaManafi5

It's an app. Nope it's only for smartphones or other devices that run apos. Only other way is to have a friend who has one get it for you.

13. shoz999

[​IMG][​IMG]
    From left to right, Sun's original SM design and most recently, his USUM design.

Today marks August 31st, Sun's birthday in Pokemon Adventures. Happy Birthday Sun!

wolf jani likes this.
  14. Trainer Yusuf

Trainer Yusuf VolcaniNO

"For those players in Turkey, PokéStop Submissions are now available for all Level 40 players. This follows on from a gradual rollout across many countries including Denmark and all countries in South America"

Interesting, Turkey does not have Pokémon GO officially yet, despite the fact that a lot of people are playing the game though other means.

Leonhart likes this.
  15. shoz999

[​IMG]
    Whitley's design in BW2.

Today marks September 16th, Whitley's birthday in Pokemon Adventures. Happy Birthday Whitley or Whi-Two in Japan!

wolf jani likes this.