• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Leonhart

Imagineer
Zarude is interesting I suppose. I'll admit that it's not nearly as appealing as some previous Mythicals like Volcanion and Zeraora were from my viewpoint, but it's not quite as bland as Marshadow at least. I really like its type combination.

Zipper4242

Bewear is the most powerful being in the universe.

G4Pokefan

THE AURA IS WITH ME
Hmmm. Team Rocket with that bird Pokemon that likes to swallow stuff huh?

Calling it now: it'll be a team Rocket Pokemon and it's running gag will be swallowing up Pikachu!

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
In sad news Pokemon Rumble Rush will be terminating services on 22 July 2020. With this Pokémon Go and Pokémon Masters remain the only Pokémon mobile games that are still active (everything else has either terminated services or is no longer receiving active updates). There is still Pokemon Sleep but we have not heard a thing about it since Let’s Go was announced.

NeedsAName

Hmmm. Team Rocket with that bird Pokemon that likes to swallow stuff huh?

Calling it now: it'll be a team Rocket Pokemon and it's running gag will be swallowing up Pikachu!

Cramorant, and I desperately want this. I know we've got too many Water/Flying-types, but this lovable derp-ball rules!

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
With the sales data that's come in for Pokémon Sword and Shield, I thought it would be interesting to show this video in which a bar graph showing every Switch game that's sold at least 1 million units expands rightward with time.

As it seems, at 17.37 million, Pokémon Sword and Shield, if taken collectively, is currently the Switch's 5th best-selling game, right below Super Mario Odyssey and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, which are tied at 17.41 million each.

That being said, Animal Crossing: New Horizons is currently the fastest-selling Switch game.

These are the Switch games that have reached the million-seller mark. Pokémon games are in bold:
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: 24.77 million
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: 18.84 million
Super Mario Odyssey: 17.41 million
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild: 17.41 million
Pokémon Sword and Shield: 17.37 million
Pokémon Let's Go! Pikachu and Eevee: 11.97 million
Animal Crossing: New Horizons: 11.77 million
Splatoon 2: 10.13 million
Super Mario Party: 10.10 million
New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe: 6.60 million
Luigi's Mansion 3: 6.33 million
Super Mario Maker 2: 5.48 million
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX: 4.38 million
Fire Emblem: The Three Houses: 2.87 million
Ring Fit Adventure: 2.73 million
Mario Tennis Aces: 2.64 million
Kirby Star Allies: 2.56 million
1-2-Switch: 2.29 million
Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze: 2.25 million
ARMS: 1.85 million
Xenoblade Chronicles 2: 1.31 million
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon DX: 1.26 million
Captain Toad Treasure Tracker: 1.18 million
Octopath Traveler: 1.17 million
Pokkén Tournament DX: 1.16 million
Yoshi's Crafted World: 1.11 million
Nintendo Labo: Toy-Con 1: 1.09 million
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: 1.08 million
Astral Chain: 1.08 million

Pokemon Power

With the sales data that's come in for Pokémon Sword and Shield, I thought it would be interesting to show this video in which a bar graph showing every Switch game that's sold at least 1 million units expands rightward with time.

As it seems, at 17.37 million, Pokémon Sword and Shield, if taken collectively, is currently the Switch's 5th best-selling game, right below Super Mario Odyssey and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, which are tied at 17.41 million each.

That being said, Animal Crossing: New Horizons is currently the fastest-selling Switch game.

These are the Switch games that have reached the million-seller mark. Pokémon games are in bold:
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: 24.77 million
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: 18.84 million
Super Mario Odyssey: 17.41 million
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild: 17.41 million
Pokémon Sword and Shield: 17.37 million
Pokémon Let's Go! Pikachu and Eevee: 11.97 million
Animal Crossing: New Horizons: 11.77 million
Splatoon 2: 10.13 million
Super Mario Party: 10.10 million
New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe: 6.60 million
Luigi's Mansion 3: 6.33 million
Super Mario Maker 2: 5.48 million
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX: 4.38 million
Fire Emblem: The Three Houses: 2.87 million
Ring Fit Adventure: 2.73 million
Mario Tennis Aces: 2.64 million
Kirby Star Allies: 2.56 million
1-2-Switch: 2.29 million
Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze: 2.25 million
ARMS: 1.85 million
Xenoblade Chronicles 2: 1.31 million
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon DX: 1.26 million
Captain Toad Treasure Tracker: 1.18 million
Octopath Traveler: 1.17 million
Pokkén Tournament DX: 1.16 million
Yoshi's Crafted World: 1.11 million
Nintendo Labo: Toy-Con 1: 1.09 million
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: 1.08 million
Astral Chain: 1.08 million
What point are you trying to make?

Aduro

Mt.BtlMaster
So hyped about the new pokemon snap sequel. The N64 generation has wanted a sequel to it for years. The first one was amazing, if a bit short.

Its got a stupid name though. The name is gonna be dated within six months of the game being released, especially if they do another one in 20 years time.

MrJechgo

So hyped about the new pokemon snap sequel. The N64 generation has wanted a sequel to it for years. The first one was amazing, if a bit short.
Same here, and the gimmick to go to Blockbusters to print your photos was cool ^_^

Its got a stupid name though. The name is gonna be dated within six months of the game being released, especially if they do another one in 20 years time.
New Super Mario Bros :p ?

Aduro

Mt.BtlMaster
Same here, and the gimmick to go to Blockbusters to print your photos was cool ^_^

New Super Mario Bros :p ?
I never knew that was a thing. Do you think that one surviving Blockbusters in Oregon would still print it out for me? I wanna know before I buy a plane ticket.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
About time Snap got a sequel but I would have liked to have seen it on the 3DS where both the AR and Camera features are used for the game.

Pokemon Power

The original Pokemon Snap was the first Pokemon game I ever played, so this new title is a must have in my list! So next week, they say they're gonna reveal something big. I have three predictions, from most to least likely.
1: Pokemon Diamond and Pearl remakes, everybody is expecting them, so it's the most likely guess.
2: Let's Go Johto, I think this is just as likely for the latest generation.
3: Let's Go, Pikachu and Eevee Expansion Pass, it would be a good way to bring back the Sevii Islands, and allow Pokemon other than the original 151, Meltan and Melmetal to be sent over from Pokemon Go.

Jadgirl04

Lilac Dungeoneer
That was a pretty fun video! Im surprised that everyone's been focused on the shelf full of legendaries though and not the pitch black pikachu plush as well as the eevee flanked by espeon & umbreon. Thought Id hear more people yelling coliseum confirmed lol.
I never buy into all that stuff but it is suspicious...
Edit: looking back the eeveelutions could also point towards gen 2 like people have been pointing out, i still wabt to know what that pikachu is about though

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
The original Pokemon Snap was the first Pokemon game I ever played, so this new title is a must have in my list! So next week, they say they're gonna reveal something big. I have three predictions, from most to least likely.
1: Pokemon Diamond and Pearl remakes, everybody is expecting them, so it's the most likely guess.
2: Let's Go Johto, I think this is just as likely for the latest generation.
3: Let's Go, Pikachu and Eevee Expansion Pass, it would be a good way to bring back the Sevii Islands, and allow Pokemon other than the original 151, Meltan and Melmetal to be sent over from Pokemon Go.
It's likely Let's Go Johto, considering all the Gen 2 plushes in back, which are displayed alongside the original Let's Go games.

Aduro

Mt.BtlMaster
List of mons from the Snap trailer (in order of appearance)
Bouffalant
Vivillon (two types)
Swanna
Wailord
Pelipper
Pikachu
Crabrawler
Zangoose
Primarina
Drifloon
Lapras
Wingull