• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
You yourself answered your own question within your question.

I'm trying to ask specifically how it works. Like, for example, it says that it's part of an existing app. Is this like other things on that app? What are those other things like? Even if you could consider it a game, is it really a game by a more strict definition? How is it like a game, how is it not? What's the experience of a person using the app supposed to be like? It's specifics like that which I'm confused about, and Serebii's description isn't all that enlightening.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
I'm trying to ask specifically how it works. Like, for example, it says that it's part of an existing app. Is this like other things on that app? What are those other things like? Even if you could consider it a game, is it really a game by a more strict definition? How is it like a game, how is it not? What's the experience of a person using the app supposed to be like? It's specifics like that which I'm confused about, and Serebii's description isn't all that enlightening.
We honestly don't know much more.. Another site has info about Cluster, which is a Japanese based app as far as I can tell, which has Mobile, and VR-PC gaming support.. The Cluster App own page: https://pokemon2020.cluster.mu/play/

I've seen a few other images, but I'm basing this on other people translations and what I can see from the images out there.

Personally I think it's game the same way Second Life is..

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
We honestly don't know much more.. Another site has info about Cluster, which is a Japanese based app as far as I can tell, which has Mobile, and VR-PC gaming support.. The Cluster App own page: https://pokemon2020.cluster.mu/play/

I've seen a few other images, but I'm basing this on other people translations and what I can see from the images out there.

Personally I think it's game the same way Second Life is..

Okay, thanks. I was wondering if there was anymore information that what was on Serebii, or if Cluster has done similar things with other franchises that we oculd draw information from. This whole thing just seems so strange to me that it has me intrigued.

burninator59

I am seeing trickles of news about announced remakes of Diamond and Pearl! But I don't see any big threads to talk about it. Is this an official announcement, an unofficial leak, or just fan hope as per usual?

NeedsAName

I am seeing trickles of news about announced remakes of Diamond and Pearl! But I don't see any big threads to talk about it. Is this an official announcement, an unofficial leak, or just fan hope as per usual?

I did a brief google search and apparently RuffledRowlet made anoÞer vid about a supposed leak. Þis one claims Þat we're getting remakes called "Max Diamond" and "Max Pearl" for Þe Nintendo Switch, and Þat Þese games will feature Þe dynamax phenomenon, wiÞ several Pokémon getting G-Max forms.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Those are the laziest Remake names I've ever heard. Game Freak is better than that. People should put more effort into their fakes.
^ This. Even seeing Adrive once again pushing this bs. It's just wishful thinking to try to keep people watching their videos. At this point, I'm both sick and annoyed by it.

We all know Diamond and Pearl remakes are inevitable. Doesn't mean the rumors are newsworthy.
Exactly. People want them so bad, that they'll believe just about anything. And 'leakers' and PokeTubers count on it.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
A guy just confessed that Spaceworld and similar leaks are fake on Bulbapedia.

"i faked it. i reverse engineered the gold, silver, and crystal source code and intentionally made the programming super incompotent as a joke. i did it in assembly, my favorite programming language, as a gag. i then proceed to do that 600 more times with very minor tweaks to the translation also as a joke. i then wrote code by iwata that wasn't incompotent as a joke. i also made a new bad gameboy emulator as a joke. i then drew hundreds of sprites ranging from barely started to completely finalized and wrote dex entries and fake moves for everything as a joke. i also wrote hundreds of fake emails, you guessed it, as a joke. i also intentionally programmed in bugs, made fake bug reports, and refused to address the bugs all for a laugh. and i did this in six languages as a joke. you all fell for it. --[[User:Flibble42|Flibble42]] ([[User talk:Flibble42|talk]]) 03:04, 11 September 2020 (UTC)"

Kills that garbage cold.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Wow. That's pathetic. At least the fan art that came out from it was really creative.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Another poster corroborated it above that quote at the source.

We all know that it was.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member