• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

Leonhart

Imagineer
Asked myself the same question.

Since I'm not a rap fan I'll avoid it.

Hope we get new games this year
I'm not a fan of his music, but he's arguably one of the most popular and successful rappers of the past five years. I don't really see the correlation between him and Pokemon however, especially since the core demographic of the franchise is probably too young to be fans of his music.

Nodqfan

Since there will be announcements from across the franchise I wonder if we could see something on the Detective Pikachu film sequel?

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
I just saw that there is supposed to be another serial code in the newsletter which I don’t trust anymore. Look at what happened with Zarude. I know that Sing on a Pikachu isn’t very useful competitively but some trainers like getting Pokémon with very special moves to add to their collection and I have a bad feeling a lot of people won’t get their codes again.

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
Since there will be announcements from across the franchise I wonder if we could see something on the Detective Pikachu film sequel?
I'd love a Detective Pikachu sequel, it was my favourite movie of 2019, and dare I say it one of my favourite movies of all time. But I've also heard that Warner Bros. and Legendary consider it a financial disappointment beause it didn't meet their expectations, so I'll be very surprised if a sequel is ever announced.
As far as other announcements, gimme those sweet, juicy Diamond and Pearl remakes.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Anyone notice that just about every event for SwSh has been a Pikachu? *sigh*

i want my mythicals and shinies dangit

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
I'd love a Detective Pikachu sequel, it was my favourite movie of 2019, and dare I say it one of my favourite movies of all time. But I've also heard that Warner Bros. and Legendary consider it a financial disappointment beause it didn't meet their expectations, so I'll be very surprised if a sequel is ever announced.
As far as other announcements, gimme those sweet, juicy Diamond and Pearl remakes.
I thought I heard that a sequel was in the making and that even though it didn't do as well as they wanted, it still broke records as a videogame based film.

I personally think making a live action pokemon movie would do better if it wasn't based on a random spin off that a lot of pokemon fans didn't play. Although I did love the movie myself for the most part, I didn't play detective pikachu nor have I any desire.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Mew sort of is available if you buy a brand new Pokéball Plus controller and use it to link with SwSh .
And that's what sucks. Not everyone can afford to get one and some people don't want one at all. So this whole Mew paywall is a pain to say the least. It's what it is, since ones from Go aren't allowed in.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
And that's what sucks. Not everyone can afford to get one and some people don't want one at all. So this whole Mew paywall is a pain to say the least. It's what it is, since ones from Go aren't allowed in.
Would Go Mews be allowed into SwSh if I did a temp trade for someone with a Plus Mew, since I would have encountered a Mew in this scenario previously?

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Would Go Mews be allowed into SwSh if I did a temp trade for someone with a Plus Mew, since I would have encountered a Mew in this scenario previously?
Good question. Not sure on that. It might work. Was thinking of moving an old event Mew in, but I'm not sure if it would work either.

Double checked and it looks like a Mew can only be gotten from the scam Pokeball Plus. Unless you get one of them from a trade some how.

I hope that they have a wifi event for Mew someday, for anyone who isn't able to get a Pokeball plus or just doesn't want one.

Last edited:

Pokemon Power

Good question. Not sure on that. It might work. Was thinking of moving an old event Mew in, but I'm not sure if it would work either.

Double checked and it looks like a Mew can only be gotten from the scam Pokeball Plus. Unless you get one of them from a trade some how.

I hope that they have a wifi event for Mew someday, for anyone who isn't able to get a Pokeball plus or just doesn't want one.
I managed to get a Mew in Sword. All I did was move the one I got during the 20th anniversary event from Bank to Home, and was able to put it in without a hitch.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
I managed to get a Mew in Sword. All I did was move the one I got during the 20th anniversary event from Bank to Home, and was able to put it in without a hitch.
Oh nice. What game did you get it in?

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member