• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I know I will be dissapointed tomorrow, I know it will only will be about spin off games and especially this Pokemon Unite. But I will save the dissapointment for tomorrow

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I know I will be dissapointed tomorrow, I know it will only will be about spin off games and especially this Pokemon Unite. But I will save the dissapointment for tomorrow
Yeah, especially considering that this is a Pokemon Presents rather than a direct.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Cautiously optimist about tomorrow's news.

I think we'll hear about a new main line game. Could be DP, a new Let's Go, new DLC, Gen 9 already or even something else.

Let's just hope it's exciting.

janejane6178

Cautiously optimist about tomorrow's news.

I think we'll hear about a new main line game. Could be DP, a new Let's Go, new DLC, Gen 9 already or even something else.

Let's just hope it's exciting.
I hope so, if tomorrow doesnt announce anything regarding new main line game then I will not take Pokemon Presents as exciting news anymore

ebevan91

I think we will get confirmation that they’re working on gen 9 tomorrow but they won’t reveal it until Pokémon day next year.

janejane6178

Either Gen 9, D/P remakes, or Let's Go Johto will be the big announcement.

I assume there will be another direct later on focusing on whatever big things are announced.
D/P remakes, please. Or rather Platinum remakes. That game is just better.
You mean another direct months after this one?

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I think that if they don't announce Gen 9 tomorrow then the chances of Gen 9 coming out this year are officially dead.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Masuda and Ohmori have been hyping this up. Anyone know if they were hyping up the last incredibly disappointing Pokemon Presents?

Also waaaaaaay too soon for Gen 9. Its only been 2 years.
I'm concerned that they might rush out Gen 9 for the 25th anniversary.

Ultra Beast Lover

It's not going to be gen 9, it was only released two years ago, even under extreme crunch time two years would be impossible. It's likely going to be Gen 4 remakes but don't get too excited until something is confirmed. Here's all we know from what I can tell:

It's an anniversary. Games are typically released on anniversaries

The 25th anniversary chocolate depicts Pikachu because it's the mascot, the Galar trio because they're recent, the Kanto trio because of course, and the Sinnoh Trio. That's not 100 percent confirmation, just powerful evidence.

Every other generation there's been a remake

Red and Blue

Would be great if DP remakes were announced. Those were the only games in the series I never got the chance to play