• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

I have to say, while I think Veronica Taylor is a decent person, sometimes, I think she can go a little over herself on this topic.
Imagine getting dropped from your favorite job out of nowhere with no warning in the middle of a saga. She was right to be pissed. No voice actor today goes through the phase she went through. Everything is very formal that the only way a voice actor gets dropped nowadays is if they violated a contract.

No doubt Sarah would be pissed if it happened to her too.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Imagine getting dropped from your favorite job out of nowhere with no warning in the middle of a saga. She was right to be pissed. No voice actor today goes through the phase she went through. Everything is very formal that the only way a voice actor gets dropped nowadays is if they violated a contract.

No doubt Sarah would be pissed if it happened to her too.
It was mostly what I said following that made me come to the original remark I made, granted it could be a one-time deal and I may have not remembered it right. Otherwise, I don't think she is being, in any way, "spiteful" or a "spoiled-sport", or what have you.

I thought the whole voice actor switch was due to a contract ending, but I don't exactly remember.
In the end, it's a business, and business's don't always have people's best interests.

I thought the whole voice actor switch was due to a contract ending, but I don't exactly remember.
It was a sudden change TPCi made that didn't warn the current cast at all.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
As someone who likes official Pokemon art, I thought this was some cool news. Textless and official cover-arts from Pokemon Adventures were released on the artist's twitter account.

This is getting me real nostalgic for Pokemon. The amount of detail put in here reminds me of the TCG art which can be really gorgeous and creative some times. Seeing various Kalos locales brought to life is also getting me very nostlagic for Gen 6. Almost makes me want to replay it if it weren't such a really easy game. My favorite is the last one. It has such strong Mystery Dungeon vibes. I'm not sure why, but it reminds me of Mystery Dungeon. I bet a lot of these would make some awesome signatures for any Poke fan.

FDFgE19acAA9UzL

FDFfeeEakAArtch

FDFffjsakAAcVag

FDFfgN8aAAAfVG5