• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Meowth City

Staff member
IDK but usually when a new game comes out, there are no more events for the prior games... so what will be of that capsule that unclocks the TM "Snarl"?
Well, if you remember the Azure Flute then that should give you a good idea. They will probably forgot all about the Lock Capsule and just give away a Pokemon with the move like the Zoroark event that the above user mentioned.

LDEJRuff

I'm one-sixteenth cat.
Pokemon Center Tohoku to open this Winter

Last Saturday, TPC announced that they will be opening a Pokemon Center in the earthquake-hit Sendai this Winter, and it will be the first of its kind in Tohoku. The store will be located at the Aer Skyscraper.

The store will be established as part of the "POKEMON with YOU" disaster support initative to bring children in Sendai hope.

For those of you who want an image of the Pokemon Center Tohoku logo, there you go.

More info about it on this page.

Ivanka

Freeeeeeeeee
That's nice. I've always wanted to go to one of those shops. At least towns in Japan are getting back to normal. ^^

Zekrom6600

ROAR! I WANNA EAT U!

You Sir are AWESOME! ahhh cant wait to get them all to expand my collection, especially the Mewtwo and Kyurem.

Meowth City

Staff member
That would be because it will be released for sale on 9/9/2011
Awesome, is that just for the US or will it be for the UK too? I want a red 3DS so much - red is my favourite colour, but I don't mind the Aqua Blue one. I noticed that most parts of the world are getting the Zoroark with Snarl event, but there's still nothing planned for the UK. Oh well, I got two Zoroarks anyway.

kaiser soze

Reading ADWD
So apparently Europe's getting a Venusaur C-gaer skin soon
**Crosses fingers that the West is getting DW starters finally**

Last edited:

Zekrom6600

ROAR! I WANNA EAT U!
Zekrom and Reshiram EX Battle Strength Decks (Like Cobalion, Virizion, and Terrakion)
http://pokebeach.com/news/0911/reshiram-zekrom-ex-battle-strength-decks-2.jpg
http://pokebeach.com/news/0911/reshiram-zekrom-ex-battle-strength-decks.jpg

Psycho Drive Scans! Some cards at least...... Mewtwo ex, shaymin ex, and kyogre ex, also in ex full art! in hail blizzard ex r kyurem regigigas and gorundon! secret rare in psycho drive is shiny zoroark. also shiny hydriegon! secret rare in hail uknown, but it's a shiny!!!!! Hail scans coming soon. not all scans realesed yet. here is a link to the site with the info!
http://pokebeach.com/

Who could forget, ahem. A sweepstakes on pokemon.com for a bunch of zoroark TCG stuff, AND snarl zoroark is coming to america!!!!!!! I entered for the zoroark stuff and want the snarl zoroark america!