• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

fierylord

Charmander! Yay!
Last year, I was at the parade because I'm right near New York. It was Amazing

Lucdawg

Only For the Weak
lol there was a hamtaro in there... but seriously that's massive!

Spaekle Oddberry

stayin' alive
I've heard of this person... I don't think I'd want my room completely flooded with Pokemon stuff like that, but it would be cool to have a bit more merchandise. She beats the crap out of my (and probably everyone else's) collection. ._.

Petergames

shadow trainer
ay caramba!!

well..thats a true pokemon fanatic....

i whish i had at least a room like that...but not the all house becouse that would drive me crazy....<(X_X)>

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
ay caramba!!

well..thats a true pokemon fanatic....

i whish i had at least a room like that...but not the all house becouse that would drive me crazy....<(X_X)>

Yeah, thats true. It's like a whole house shrine to Pikachu, even though oddly enough she has those stupid Plulse and Minun (Pichu rip-offs)

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
She sent me one of those "Pokémon Put Me In The Poorhouse" bumper stickers a while back. She's completely deranged, but really nice.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
It's because there are a lot more Pikachu things than other Pokemon, each one of them is different though, and there's a lot of other stuff in there, if you watch the video then you can see it a lot better.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
There must be live over a million things in that room. She's even got the Pikachus in her television. :D

_Suicune_

I wonder how she got the pikachu volkswagon? I remember seeing it in a magazine years ago (along with a Lugia PT Cruiser).
Wonder where the Lugia cruiser is now?
I would love to have a Suicune shaped car :D
(Maybe if I'm rich one day I can have one made XD)