• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
What's here? It says 3DS.

txt_sml_3ds.png

It says "compatible with 3DS"

So they're DS games. It's just saying that DS games also work on the 3DS.

3D992

The Living Hologram
The "3DS" in the bottom right is really hard to see...

ManhattanTheStarr

Wow. Totally unexpected. But seriously? Running out of ideas? No. Them making a single third version with Kyurem as the mascot would be running out of ideas. As if that hasn't been done since the first 3 versions. This, is being creative.

BIGJRA

Catchin' Em All
The official site has the DS logo at the bottom. It probably just says "compatible with the 3DS" as a postscript. Stop making up rumors if you can't even understand the damn language, people.

If you can't understand it either, I wouldn't be so hypocritical!

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
The game is for the Nintendo DS.
It offers 3DS enhanced features. And it may perhaps include 3DS exclusive content.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Maybe Black 2 is on DS, and White 2 is on 3DS, or vice versa.

No, just..... no.

They're not going to do that. They've always promoted the two versions being equal. The only exception was the first set of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games, and that was only because the DS had a GBA port.

alypkmn

why for the DS why ? WHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ?????????

ENOUGHT DS GAMESSS !!!!AN MAKE SOME 3DS GAMES FOR GOD SAKE

the atwork looks cheap,it doesn't like like the amazing sugimori's artworks,it looks more like a fanart.

ColorsofTheRainbow

Live. Love. Ho-Oh.
I hope the red and blue in the numbers alludes to R/S remakes. It will be the 10th anniversary after all.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
It sounds like the new formes will have seperate names.

Im guessing Kyurom or Kyuram.

OR

Zekrem and Reshirem.

I doubt they've have new names. They're not new Pokemon, they've formes of Kyurem. So it's most likely "Kyurem Black Forme" and "Kyurem White Forme"

Or maybe "Kyurem Fiery Forme" and "Kyurem Thunder Forme"

I hope the red and blue in the numbers alludes to R/S remakes. It will be the 10th anniversary after all.

The red and blue refers to fire and electric, for Kyurem's formes of Reshiram and Zekrom.