• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
I dont care for how Meloetta was shown either. Put on a movie poster than instantly pushed aside by Black Kyurem and White Kyurem? An event legendary deserves better IMO.

Nintendo has no obligation to reveal an event legendary in any specific way.

Hell, they have no obligation to reveal it all.

xst33vox

Merchant Of Death
Thank You.

That last part I said was sarcasm. To think that colors which are present in black and white mean that ruby and sapphire are connected is nonsense.

*Kyurem*

I think you will be a new trainer and meet the trainer from White/Black. I also have a feeling that Kyurem is going to be fused with the Zekrom/Reshiram that was released by N in Black 2/White 2 through something that has to do with Fusion Bolt/Fusion Flare. I also think that N will return along with Ghetsis. Since N was seen with a dragon Pokemon which could be Kyurem or Reshiram/Zekrom and Ghetsis broke out of jail, who knows, maybe all of Team Plasma may be reborn!

a cat

I don't know why, but I think I spot some gems in the JP logo for Pokemon Black and White 2. I circled them in puprle.

http://i39.*******.com/344wokp.png

Disccuss your opinion. Could also be colored ice.

ChronoX

I don't know why, but I think I spot some gems in the JP logo for Pokemon Black and White 2. I circled them in puprle.

Really? Are we back to the Gem Flame war? They are ice, they weren't meant to be gems in my point of view.

danburite3

The poster was revealed, and the short was mentioned, Meloetta hasn't officially been revealed.

The public may know about it, but it hasn't been 'released' shall we say?

By that logic, Ho-oh, Marill, Snubbull, Bellossom, Ledyba, and I'm sure plenty of others were never officially revealed either, because they were only revealed in a Pikachu's Something Vacation short or in a five second appearance in the first episode of the anime, and Nintendo didn't come out with a press release or anything.

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
I wonder if B/W Kyurem can be shiny since Shiny Kyurem does exist in-game in BW1 but Zekrom and Reshiram cannot be legitly shiny due to coding

Blazios

I wonder if B/W Kyurem can be shiny since Shiny Kyurem does exist in-game in BW1 but Zekrom and Reshiram cannot be legitly shiny due to coding

B/W Kyurem can be Shiny, many people have already found it Shiny.

Wait, do you mean Black/White games or Black/White forme? This is gonna be confusing.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers

No. NO. We are not starting this again. It's colored ice.

Wait, do you mean Black/White games or Black/White forme? This is gonna be confusing.

Pretty sure he meant the new formes.

If Kyurem can be caught as a shiny in BW1, then the new formes can be shiny. It's not like it would lose its shininess if you trade it to BW2 and change formes.

Last edited:

halloweenghost

wow still BW2 discussion here? I thoguht thats why the new boards where opened for this purpose..

but to keep on topic yes it is sad how they have debuted Meloetta with such little fanfare.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor

Good Flying Spaghetti Monster, yeah.

We seriously need to create a subforum of whatever subforum is created for these games for the sole purpose of determining acronyms.

If Kyurem can be caught as a shiny in BW1, then the new formes can be shiny. It's not like it would lose its shininess if you trade it to BW2 and change formes.

I think he means whether or not it could be CAUGHT shiny. All Pokemon have shiny sprites and shiny forms for programming reasons, even if such Pokemon are unobtainable shiny.

rocky505

And I have A shiny kyurem :D I hope the formes look cool when shiny.

*Kyurem*

And I have A shiny kyurem :D I hope the formes look cool when shiny.

Yea, I hope so, too! My favorite Pokemon was Kyurem since B/W came out, I can't wait for B2/W2 to come!

Zekrom and Reshiram can be caught shiny in Dragon Spiral Tower if your PC and party is filled before you meet them so they are unable to be caught.

Blazios

Good Flying Spaghetti Monster, yeah.

We seriously need to create a subforum of whatever subforum is created for these games for the sole purpose of determining acronyms.

So there's Black and White, the sequels Black 2 and White 2, and Black Kyurem and White Kyurem.

Maybe BK, WK and BWK for the Kyurem Formes? I'm sure people will stop making Burger King jokes eventually, what better do we have?

Then B for Black, W for White and BW1 for Black and White, while we have B2 for Black 2, W2 for White 2 and BW2 for Black 2 and White 2.

We as a community really should agree on uniform acronyms, though. It'll make things so much easier.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
So there's Black and White, the sequels Black 2 and White 2, and Black Kyurem and White Kyurem.

Maybe BK, WK and BWK for the Kyurem Formes? I'm sure people will stop making Burger King jokes eventually, what better do we have?

Then B for Black, W for White and BW1 for Black and White, while we have B2 for Black 2, W2 for White 2 and BW2 for Black 2 and White 2.

We as a community really should agree on uniform acronyms, though. It'll make things so much easier.

Here's what I'm thinking:

Black and White = BW(1)
BW sequels = BW2
All four games = BW/2 or BW1/2

Reshiram/Zekrom = RZ
Black Kyurem = BK or KyuremB
White Kyurem = WK or KyuremW
Original Kyurem = K or Kyurem
Black and White Kyurems = BWK
All three Kyurems = 3K
White Kyurem + Original Kyurem = WKK
Black Kyurem + Original Kyurem = BKK

Maybe we should start some independent website, or at least a thread or social group on Serebii?

Someone had said Kyurom and Kyurem to reference the Kyurem forms, and that made sense to me.

No, too similar to Kyurem. If writing them out, Kyurem-B or Kyurem-W.

Blazios

Oh yeah, there also Reshirem and Kyurom, though I'm thinking they're more nicknames rather than acronyms.

All three Kyurems = 3K

You do realise the number of racist jokes that will be made if we call them this? :p

I'm also hoping there aren't any more games this Gen, so we cal call all 4 games "Gen V".

Last edited:

BritishLanguage

I enjoy earth day
I'm sorry, why are people upset about their being two versions of the sequel? This is how Pokemon has always operated. You know the differences between Black 2 and White 2 are gong to be very small. Just like every other paired game they've made. So what's the difference?

It's always been like
2 games
1 game
side games
remakes
next gen
NOT:
2 games
2 games
side games
remakes
next gen
Marketing schemes make me want to kill someone. Namely newt Gingrich, idiots should not run for president