• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
Hey, hey, it could be worse! Usually these things take a year or so. I remember I hated the wait for all the third titles in whatever Gens...but this isn't too much of a wait at all! With winter almost over...we'll have Spring and Summer which will hopefully be full of new events, news, episodes, etc, etc! The wait will fly by!

And what's better still is that we still have pokepark to enjoy!!!

Anyway, I am surprised yet again that the games have been announced so soon for the rest of the world. I always wondered what would be the autumn/christmas release for the rest of the world would be and behold this is it! Before the announcement I imagined it would be the crossover given the slight hope that europe might localise it, but with this new news I don't expect that to be released now.

Haunter ゴースト

Hey, hey, it could be worse! Usually these things take a year or so. I remember I hated the wait for all the third titles in whatever Gens...but this isn't too much of a wait at all! With winter almost over...we'll have Spring and Summer which will hopefully be full of new events, news, episodes, etc, etc! The wait will fly by!

This forum needs more members with this attitude.

Skitty, you have just managed to maintain my patience for the games, considering everything like that in hand, the time probably will fly by.

I agree with Grei on this one, cheers!

The world needs more people with that attitude.

Trololololol.

So true.

TheNorthWind

Master of Puppets
I would imagine a Unova in ruins. Your a rebel and go on a journey to stop Team Plasma.

Team Plasma has won, and being a Pokemon Trainer outside of Team Plasma, is illegal. Team Plasma is like the police in this timeline. But some Trainers still fight back, and an underground Pokemon League is formed, with the Gym being located in places like in the backs of restaurants, under museums, in icy caves, and so on. While you're doing this, you have to defeat Team Plasma; who is trying to stop you at every turn. The Elite Four have been forced to basically become guards to N's Castle, and upon defeating them, you can enter the castle and fight N.
...Me and a friend came up with that plot MONTHS ago.

ChronoX

Not sure if anyone posted this or not. BW2 is coming this Autumn/Fall!!!

*Kyurem*

I think what's going to happen is it will be a direct sequel of Black and White, meaning it may tell of what happened to that Reshiram (In White) and Zekrom (In Black) that flew off in the credits. Maybe it got fused in with Kyurem by using Fusion Flare or Fusion Bolt on it?

Haunter ゴースト

Not sure if anyone posted this or not. BW2 is coming this Autumn/Fall!!!

Yeah you got beaten to it by Serebii ;)

I think what's going to happen is it will be a direct sequel of Black and White, meaning it may tell of what happened to that Reshiram (In White) and Zekrom (In Black) that flew off in the credits. Maybe it got fused in with Kyurem by using Fusion Flare or Fusion Bolt on it?

As of right now, we've been told they are 'direct sequels' which means they do most likely take place after B/W, meaning yes I think the Reshiram/Zekrom of each game will probably have a big relation to Kyurem.

*Kyurem*

MORE THEORIES:

1. If Ghetsis broke out of jail Team Plasma might be reborn in B/W2.

2. Looker said N was seen with a dragon Pokemon. Kyurem maybe?

3. Everyone forgot that there is still the God Stone. Will that have to do with Kyurem's forms?

*Kyurem*

... You do remember that he got either Reshiram or Zekrom, depending on the version you played, right?

Hmmm... I didn't know whether he got that Reshiram or Zekrom because in the credits it didn't have anybody on its back. If N did get it:

EDIT TO 2. Will N's Reshiram (In White) or Zekrom (In Black) be involved with Kyurem's change in form?

dildadonz

So many loose ends could be tied up and especially those ruins. Can't wait for it in the UK, im going back to level grinding for THE DIRECT SEQUEL *sqeules in excitement*

Ichooseme!

I think b2/w2 is going to be a relatively simple-to-make game. Although the story line is going to change to a sequel format, I think the map, compared with b1/w1, has only changed a bit. Some new places but the main line still the same, with some changes in them.

I think that they need to buy some time, and that they are already hard working on a 3DS-exclusive poké-game. I think that because it is made for DS and because the US/EU games comes out only a few months after the JAP game.

None the less I am very curious about the 2 games, and probably playing 1 of the 2 games when they come out. Still hoping though that there is ever going to be a full story pokemon game, with all pokemons and regions, but that probably never going to happen..

JD

MORE THEORIES:

1. If Ghetsis broke out of jail Team Plasma might be reborn in B/W2.

2. Looker said N was seen with a dragon Pokemon. Kyurem maybe?

3. Everyone forgot that there is still the God Stone. Will that have to do with Kyurem's forms?

What? How could he have Kyurem if Kyurem is found in the Great Chasm after you beat the game that doesn't make any sense.

*Kyurem*

What? How could he have Kyurem if Kyurem is found in the Great Chasm after you beat the game that doesn't make any sense.

I already edited #2, see:

Hmmm... I didn't know whether he got that Reshiram or Zekrom because in the credits it didn't have anybody on its back. If N did get it:

EDIT TO 2. Will N's Reshiram (In White) or Zekrom (In Black) be involved with Kyurem's change in form?

BTW, these are theories ok, not the real deal. Don't go hatin' on one wierd theory.

PokeTimmy

Collector
I just checked on my restarted copy of Pokemon Black - the event Mewtwo is no longer available :(

randomspot555

Remember that EXTREMESPEED Pikachu event that's going to happen in Japan?

It just got bigger.

Project Pokemon's very own Guested has translated the info he's gathered and posted some pictures as well. A special (shiny?) version of Sceptile, Leafeon, and Milotic will be distributed as three separate sets. Each set gets two additional unannounced Pokemon

AND furthermore, somehow, youcan also get Kyogre and Groudon at this event too!

WHOA!

That's a lot of Hoenn era Pokemon.

Here's the source.

R_N

Remember that EXTREMESPEED Pikachu event that's going to happen in Japan?

It just got bigger.

Project Pokemon's very own Guested has translated the info he's gathered and posted some pictures as well. A special (shiny?) version of Sceptile, Leafeon, and Milotic will be distributed as three separate sets. Each set gets two additional unannounced Pokemon

AND furthermore, somehow, youcan also get Kyogre and Groudon at this event too!

WHOA!

That's a lot of Hoenn era Pokemon.

Here's the source.

And Leafeon just because, I guess.
I hope Extreme Speed is a unifying factor amongst all of them. I don't care if it's useless I want more extremespeed
morrrreeeeeeeeee

edit: I think you meant Metagross, not Leafeon. Quite the mix up!

also this was all detailed on the main site...

Last edited:

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
I'd say obvious Hoenn-hyping is obvious, but the next games are BW2, not RSE remakes. Why hype Hoenn over Unova? It makes no sense.

What gives, GameFreak/Nintendo? Are these actually related to BW2 in ways we cannot possibly comprehend? Hell, ARE BW2 Hoenn remakes, and the people going "omg Hoenn" in the speculation threads not as stupid as they sound?