• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
^Agreed, It's a cool system too.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
Should we expect any BW2 news on Pokémon Smash?

I'd almost say it's definite. They will most likely feature news each week up until release. I don't think for the most part it will be huge news each week, but most likely gameplay scenes, just small tidbits.

PokeTimmy

Collector
My jealousy...it rages for that shiny rayquaza D:<

Any chance that the event will hit the US even if the game doesn't..?

rook09

Of science.
My jealousy...it rages for that shiny rayquaza D:<

Any chance that the event will hit the US even if the game doesn't..?

You're not the only one XD I doubt it'll leave Japan if the game doesn't unfortunately, unless they tie it in with the dragon TCG sets somehow, which will probably make it an in-store event, not wi-fi.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Should we expect any BW2 news on Pokémon Smash?

Probably. Also one thing to remember is that at some point before this summer they'll probably devote a show to revealing Meloetta's Pirouette Forme. I assume it will be in the movie short, so they'll probably show it off before then to promote the movie.

R_N

There IS going to be some Black 2 & White 2 stuff on Smash

They're going to reveal the names of the Kyurem forms. That's all

Are they going to be different than Black Kyurem & White Kyurem or did Masuda and promotional materials just jump the gun a bit.

R_N

Oh, bummer. I was really looking forward to a screenshot or two.

Well mayyyyyybe we might get a scree--oh who am I kidding we'll probably just get screen grabs from the latest teaser + showing the sugi art again.

BCVM22

Okay, so they've come from everywhere but Smash. We know full well that still makes them eligible to be "announced" by Smash.

Heart Gold

Ho-oh Blasts you off
Do you guys think there will be CoroCoro/Famistu (March 15th maybe?) or Smash reveal more information about Pokemon White 2 / Black 2 like soon?

(I'm old Serebii member)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Do you guys think there will be CoroCoro/Famistu (March 15th maybe?) or Smash reveal more information about Pokemon White 2 / Black 2 like soon?

(I'm old Serebii member)
CoroCoro likely. The Smash episode on March 17th, likely if CoroCoro is. Otherwise, no

Heart Gold

Ho-oh Blasts you off
CoroCoro likely. The Smash episode on March 17th, likely if CoroCoro is. Otherwise, no
Thanks. I remember being here around Platinum/HG/SS time. I actually never talked to you once but you replied to me. That's cool actually.

On-Topic: I will still like to see Smash's Episode on March 27th to see the brief trailer like we first saw "Gold" with his ;152; in hometown. At Least I hope. Well do you expect to have the leak before March 15th or not?