• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Beck

Soul Suckin' Jerk
Pokemon Smash doesn't air for like another 7 minutes (well let's say 10) I think.
They seems to usually go with this format:
-Brief brief preview towards what's happening in today's episode
-Some variety thing I imagine?
-An older anime episode.
-Another, much longer variety thing
-The final corner thing. I think this is where the game and anime stuff is usually shown off.

About an hour long show so

It airs at 7:30 AM. It's currently about 8:30 AM in Japan, so the hour long show has just about wrapped up. If we're getting new news then we're getting it now.

It just finished airing. There was nothing new within it, just as I said

Zing!

Autis-misc

Abridger
It airs at 7:30 AM. It's currently about 8:30 AM in Japan, so the hour long show has just about wrapped up. If we're getting new news then we're getting it now.

damn, my timing was way off.

sad news to here nothing new about BW2, I was hoping they'd come up with better names than "Black Kyurem" and "White Kyurem"

Jazz14456_Plebeian

Expect Epic: CB
Is it saturday 830 or Sunday in Japan?

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
I was about to say this, and I also remember them saying that it took them the longest to develop the C-Gear so I'd imagine it took them two years alone just to make that.

Not really. In the same interview Junichi Masuda stated that they planned to have the C-Gear in Pokémon FireRed and LeafGeen, however due to hardware limitation they couldn't work it in.

Nyter

Island Challenger
Well I am for sure waiting for a 5th generation Pokemon Battling game for the Wii.
Hopefully news on that will come soon!
The reason I play and collect and train Pokemon from all versions is to have em ready to sync and battle in games like "Battle Revolution".

BGP_

Well nothing new from last night, though not surprising. Now we wait for Coro Coro, which as it has worked in the past, should drop a ton of goodies on us, so here's to hoping

JD

Well nothing new from last night, though not surprising. Now we wait for Coro Coro, which as it has worked in the past, should drop a ton of goodies on us, so here's to hoping

Yeah I'm expecting a lot from Coro Coro some screenshots from the game the protagonist and maybe some other new character.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Actually, in B/W and D/P there was something in the coding that said certain Pokemon had zero forms instead of having one form like every other Pokemon. These Pokemon were Shaymin, Giratina, and Kyurem.

Yes, but the forms themselves are not in the game. And I believe Serebii pointed out that that's not always indicative of formes.