• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

*Kyurem*

3D992

The Living Hologram
Not very radient to me...

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Shouldn't it be gold if it's radiant? Still blue works nice for Meloetta.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Yeah, now that we know what to look for in the forme coding, there won't be any new Pokemon or formes until Gen 6. The only possibility is another Kyurem forme, which I find pretty unlikely.

-Unicorno-

Think Magical!
:) Do I see another event for english version games???

Beck

Soul Suckin' Jerk
I don't know if this belongs here necessarily, but it most certainly is news. It's ridiculous and makes me sad.
http://www.destructoid.com/scandal-pokemon-team-had-a-poo-fight-in-a-hotel-223181.phtml

Just your standard Pookemon battle.

Kids/adolescents perhaps not being the most mature, trustworthy, composed and/or responsible age group ever, sometimes disasterously so, is news?

Not nowadays it isn't. But with all of the poo we see everyday on TV what more can you expect?

BCVM22

But with all of the poo we see everyday on TV what more can you expect?

I've never seen "poo" on television. I don't know what channels you're watching.

Unless you mean "poo" in the figurative "god, television sucks these days!" sense, in which case turn the thing off and go read a book.

Beck

Soul Suckin' Jerk
I've never seen "poo" on television. I don't know what channels you're watching.

Unless you mean "poo" in the figurative "god, television sucks these days!" sense, in which case turn the thing off and go read a book.

No, of course not. The latter. A poorly constructed pun, at most.

Wasarym

'lectric-blue flavor
Kids/adolescents perhaps not being the most mature, trustworthy, composed and/or responsible age group ever, sometimes disasterously so, is news?

Don't know if you missed this or not, but they were drunk.
I hope those weren't kids...

BCVM22

Don't know if you missed this or not, but they were drunk.
I hope those weren't kids...

OK, kids, adolescents, people at the eldest age of their teenage years, whatever. Point remains. Is it really news that people of a certain youthful exuberance, regardless of age, might not be the most mature, trustworthy, composed and/or responsible?

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

Wasarym

'lectric-blue flavor
OK, kids, adolescents, people at the eldest age of their teenage years, whatever. Point remains. Is it really news that people of a certain youthful exuberance, regardless of age, might not be the most mature, trustworthy, composed and/or responsible?

All right fair enough, but what do you define news as? I never said this was important news. The definition seems to be "Information about recent events or happenings." This may not have been front page worthy (unless this is a tabloid we're running here) but it is news relating to pokemon. It makes me sad people would do such a dumb thing as described in the link I posted, but the ridiculousness of it makes it pretty laughable. Hope no one in their position does this again not because they were representing pokemon players or gamers as a whole, but because they were also representing their country, Spain.

Last edited:

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Hope no one in their position does this again not because they were representing pokemon players or gamers as a whole, but because they were also representing their country, Spain.

So, it's not okay to stereotype people who enjoy a hobby based on the actions of a few dozen people, but is okay to stereotype people of a certain country for exactly the same reason?

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
My opinion, and as to why I've not deleted it, as it's not fake game news. It's about a big event that happen recently. I don't mind people posting info from Official events.

Despite being a member of staff of one of the Largest Pokémon Fan Sites, I am a "Pro" Team Fortress 2 player, (Probably Dev 6+ level). (I can't Rocket Jump for Toffee, but that's besides the point.) I am disgusted with the actions of a few e-Sports men. This type of news not the type of publicity that e-sports needs. In the case of StarCraft and some TF2 leagues people can be banned, and since there are only a few big leagues one can enter being banned means you're banned from competitive matches for the duration. Since this is not a league they've avoided it officially at least. But Since the guy hasn't named names other than they're Spanish. I assumed that they'll still be regretting it now.

Throwing that stuff around does not make you popular with cleaning staff. If you've got kids or have to look after young children, it's just about manageable.

We're loosening the limits on stuff posted here. Remember staff have ability to edit or delete posts.