• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

GDE

Palette Professor
that's awesome...... I want one of those cars, but..... I want it to look like a raikou XP
EDIT: OMG, GDE just went Hoenn :D

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
I think the only thing she needs to complete her collection is the Pikachu ballon from the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade OVER HER HOUSE.

Profesco

gone gently
First: It's not very fair when two-thirds of her collection is Pikachu toys.

Second: I must marry this spectacular woman.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
First: It's not very fair when two-thirds of her collection is Pikachu toys.

Second: I must marry this spectacular woman.

It's all fair if they're different plushies, even if they are of the same Pokemon.

I bet she'd win for most Pikachu as well though xD So it helps her in more than one way.

Profesco

gone gently
It's all fair if they're different plushies, even if they are of the same Pokemon.

I bet she'd win for most Pikachu as well though xD So it helps her in more than one way.

What I mean is that it seems a bit unjust to call someone the ultimate Pokemon collector if most of what they've collected is of a single Pokemon.

You wouldn't call me the ultimate chef if all I ever cooked was spaghetti, even if I cooked more spaghetti than anyone else. >_>

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
I'm pretty sure she'll be collecting more as years go by. Plus, I'm not sure if I saw the games in there or not.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
See, I think it's *more* impressive that it's pretty much all of one pokemon, because then, her having more unique Pokemon items than anyone else is made even more epic.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
What I mean is that it seems a bit unjust to call someone the ultimate Pokemon collector if most of what they've collected is of a single Pokemon.

I guess, but she does have A LOT of non-Pikachu stuff, you just can't tell, because there are so many different Pikachu things...

You wouldn't call me the ultimate chef if all I ever cooked was spaghetti, even if I cooked more spaghetti than anyone else. >_>

Although, I do agree with this xD

You'd have to be the ultimate spaghetti chef.

jorisw

The pokemon platinum member pass (for darkrai) is now obtainable!

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
Pokemon Ranger 2: SoA - Darkrai mission now available

I'm located in the UK, so it may just be Europe only, and i have just downloaded the mission titled;

"Liberate the Tower"

Now i don't know if this was an early release, or if its by accident, but the mission is currently still available for download, so if you want it, then get it quickly.

Last edited:

Eon_is_not_the_end

~Mentally Unstable~
I'm in the US, and i just got the "Liberate the Tower" mission aswell...hmm

If this is an accident, i'm taking advantage of this.

Is this the Darkrai mission, or the Dialga one?

Edit:Darkrai mission xD, i'm playing it right now