• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
Well.. seeming CoroCoro usually leaks on the 10th and released on the 15th.. but this months is out on the 14th so could leak on the 9th.. so just another day or two until CoroCoro leaks with some real information!

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Goddammit, Smash.

I thought they said they'd have "lots" of new info?

R_N

Goddammit, Smash.

I thought they said they'd have "lots" of new info?
For next week, yes.
I don't recall hearing "lots" of info (new or old) in relation to this episode, just that it would have BW2 stuff in it. It was always next week.

Torpoleon

Well.. seeming CoroCoro usually leaks on the 10th and released on the 15th.. but this months is out on the 14th so could leak on the 9th.. so just another day or two until CoroCoro leaks with some real information!
I would be so happy if we get tons of B2W2 news on the 9th. A few days after wouldn't be too bad either though.

It is disappointing that all we got was the boxarts, but CoroCoro hopefully has some good stuff and next week's Pokémon Smash is supposed to have a battle between Black & White Kyurem. They can't possibly troll us next week.....right?

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.

Actually I think it usually comes through on the 12th.

Sorry to hear that, sis. But were people really expecting Pokemon Smash to reveal something important this week? They usually only reveal new games and that's about it.

They don't just reveal new games, they reveal information too...

Anyway, we just have to wait for CoroCoro to leak and for the next Smash episode.

Mitja

Veteran smartass
smash will likely just be the battle between kyurem formes and everyone in the show dying of awesomeness... xD..
lets wait for corocoro.

R_N

Actually I think it usually comes through on the 12th.

The first part of a page tends to leak on the 10th but we never get anything until a day or two later.
What I'm saying is don't expect anything on Monday beyond fake rumors

Haunter ゴースト

Sorry to hear that, sis. But were people really expecting Pokemon Smash to reveal something important this week? They usually only reveal new games and that's about it.

Haha, sis.

Nah, actually Pokemon Smash often reveal a lot of things, from revealing new Pokemon, providing a bigger insight on Movies or Games, and coming up next week are actually showing gameplay of B2/W2.

TWN

5326 7398 1244
Ugh, we've been trolled for way too long. I'm starting to wonder if these games are just a big practical joke by Nintendo and don't actually exist.

R_N

So anyway anyone know what Shokotan (shoto?) was getting all :'( about towards the end there? Was it just "That's all we can show this week :'(((" or was it about the GL Spring season or ???

Steelia

forever.
Box arts... Sounds like Pokemon Smash, all right.

All the big news is supposed to come out NEXT week. What made anyone get hyped for something THIS week? Did no one get the news memo or something?

DMerle

Guess who's back
Does anyone have a link with the pictures of the box art and anime pictures aired on the episode? Couldn't see anything cause of the laggy livestream.

TWN

5326 7398 1244
Box arts... Sounds like Pokemon Smash, all right.

All the big news is supposed to come out NEXT week. What made anyone get hyped for something THIS week? Did no one get the news memo or something?

Because the official website said that Smash was revealing BW2 information today.