• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

R_N

Does anyone have a link with the pictures of the box art and anime pictures aired on the episode? Couldn't see anything cause of the laggy livestream.

The boxart was the same boxart we've seen since last month.

The anime puzzle (based on the movie) had the Musketeers, Ash, Scraggy, Emolga, Trubbish, Zorua, Pignite and I think the other two starters

Because the official website said that Smash was revealing BW2 information today.

Not only that, but Serebii specifically said it was "a lot" of information. From the March 30th update:

Serebii.net said:
Pokémon Smash has also announced it will be revealing a lot of Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 information during its episode due to air on April 8th

And even if that was a misunderstanding/mistranslation or whatever, showing box art that was revealed A MONTH AGO hardly qualifies as "revealing information". I could understand if it was an episode airing the same week as Coro Coro, like what's happening next week, but this "information" is almost a month old; branding that as a "reveal" or "new information" is simply dishonest. But we shouldn't be surprised; misleading and exaggerating is what Smash does best.

And that's why you never get hyped up about Smash..

See, this guy gets it.

*Kyurem*

Guess we'll all have to wait till next week (Pokemon Regional Championships) for any (hopefully) epic reveals. Anyone else going to the VGC Regionals next week?

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
So anyway anyone know what Shokotan (shoto?) was getting all :'( about towards the end there? Was it just "That's all we can show this week :'(((" or was it about the GL Spring season or ???

She said she had a separate announcement to make next week, apparently a sad one. No further details known.

And even if that was a misunderstanding/mistranslation or whatever

No mistranslations here. The official Pokemon site said "さらに、『ポケットモンスターブラック2・ホワイト2』の最新情報も盛りだくさん!!", literally (to the point of ignoring English grammar rules for maximum accuracy) "Additionally, there's also be all sorts of the latest news on Pocket Monsters Black 2/White 2". You can't really blame anyone for just reiterating this.

Vanilluxe

Gear Grind~
No mistranslations here. The official Pokemon site said "さらに、『ポケットモンスターブラック2・ホワイト2』の最新情報も盛りだくさん!!", literally (to the point of ignoring English grammar rules for maximum accuracy) "Additionally, there's also be all sorts of the latest news on Pocket Monsters Black 2/White 2". You can't really blame anyone for just reiterating this.

Well if that's actually what the official site says, then I can fully see why some of you are annoyed, you have every right to be.

They've had about four weeks to show off the box art, considering we've had it around for almost a month.

A month and thirteen days since BW2 were revealed, and we know absolutely nothing about the games, apart from the titles and Kyurem formes.

I swear Gamefreak normally reveal tons and tons of information during the few months running up to a game's release.

aurasageluke

AuraSage
Alright, so we'll have to wait a bit longer. No probs, no probs... They did promise us great goodie gameplay the 15th, yes?

PokeTimmy

Collector

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
I don't think it's right. Isn't Fall September-October-November? I know it's not a huge difference, but then wouldn't they have said "Winter 2012".

I'm hoping it's more October/November time.. I would have thought they would have it out for the Christmas period for sure..

Just waiting for CoroCoro leaks now.

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
Most (if not all) western release dates are.just rough estimated dates, im positive the us release will.be towards the end of november, that June 23rd Japanese release seems on spot since Japanese retailers dont jump the gun on estimated dates luke western retailers do :-/

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard
Most (if not all) western release dates are.just rough estimated dates, im positive the us release will.be towards the end of november, that June 23rd Japanese release seems on spot since Japanese retailers dont jump the gun on estimated dates luke western retailers do :-/

I'm pretty sure it will be September - October. They said Autumn 2012 and I doubt they would release it near winter.

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
I'm pretty sure it will be September - October. They said Autumn 2012 and I doubt they would release it near winter.

Oh yeah, September-October sounds better. But no retailer ever estimates correctly.and leads to bad off dates

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast

Oh yeah, September-October sounds better. But no retailer ever estimates correctly.and leads to bad off dates

Well in the western countries they usually release a pokemon game before christmas which I like to call the late-year release because its always released at the back end of the year. Usually, in the US the pokemon game is released sometime in october (For example Guardian Signs was released 4th October and Pokemon Rumble Blast was released October 24th) and in europe it is released closer to christmas (Guardian Signs 5th November, Super Pokemon Rumble 2nd December).

If you go by this I would expect the games to be released sometime in october in the US and then November for Europe however these are main series games compared to spin offs in the examples so the release dates may not follow the usual late-year release.