• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

*IZ*

Wow what a good timing for the leaks too. Is there only that page so far?

Ninja'd.

Can anyone translate? I like the new playable characters.

Last edited:

*Kyurem*

That poison type gym leader looks like Bianca... Hmmm.... I wonder what happened to Hilbert/Hilda, Cheren, and Bianca in this game.

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
And whats with the random Riolu, Psyduck, Eevee, Metgross and T-tar dex stuf??

jwizzle5786

Munna King
It seems the National Dex has been expanded, so those are likely to be in the game. Also, I think I see Sableye and Mareep in a battle screen.

Exploits

Within the new Unova Pokédex, which contains a combination of old and new Pokémon, Psyduck is #026, Riolu is #033 and Metagross is #254.

That's from the homepage. By "new" I'm assuming 5th Gen pokemon in BW?

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
Are contesys back,???! That building with something red on top sure looks like a contest hall

Rex Kamex

Neeeeeeeever mind what I said before about Homika and the anime. It's already on Serebii.net.

So about the protagonists' outfits............... ehhhhhhh what the heck. They're....... eh.... cool? I dunno........... I don't hate them.......

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
The page with Homika has a caption about the anime and Homika and June 14 (which is a Thursday)...

Serebii.net currently doesn't say it but I don't think it means anything other than Homika will appear in the Best Wishes! episode airing in Japan June 14. Someone can confirm this, of course, but it's in the caption under the Sugimori (or whoever did it) art of Homika.

It's on the main page now... yes, it seems Homika will appear in the anime. Like I said in another thread though, I'm intrigued as to whether it will be a gym battle or a random appearance..