• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date
Not to bursts everyone's bubble about the region being frozen over, but they could be just hiding the rest of Unova to tease use. I want to say they did the same thing with Sinnoh, but with clouds.......

Hilijix

Back in Blue
Oh gosh dang it I'm SUPER late to the new bandwagon!

All these features make me a bit sad to have both Black and White... Plus new gym leaders?! Awesomeness!

Wahhhh!!! :) See what happens when we wait? Then we shaw recieve!!!

I love what I'm looking at so far. I love the new protagonists, the rival, gym leaders, cities, everything!!! And the fact its not just unova pokemon this time. We're getting a 450 pokedex. Biggest pokedex ever.

I'm glad it not just some 3rd version game that's exactly the same as the other 2 games except a few more pokemon, outfit and background changes, and a little bonus content.....

(Now to finish pokemon black. Only a gym and the elite four to go...)

Kieran-kun

ポケモンマスター
Thanks A d v e n t™ for posting those scans here.

Jesus am I excited! I feel like its freaking Christmas or something! I prefer those characters to Hilbert and Hilda SO much! But I suppose the male could do with a hair cut, the female is too cute though! I love the concept of Ishyu being frozen over, I remember somebody saying something like this in another thread. If I could remember who it was I'd credit them, but I can't so kudos to them!

Well, looks like I'm getting both versions for definite this time, for some reason I'd like to play as the boy and girl. Those gym leaders are awesome as Hell. I wonder if Ash will be battling her for his last badge instead of Iris or Drayden in the anime, hmmm... Well I'm excited to say the least, I guess it was worth the wait! Now I can't wait to see if any more pages leak and the Battle between Black and White Kyurem on PokéSmash.

halloweenghost

Kinda interesting seeing our hero's shoes with laces in them... so used to the new styled strap like shoes they have been using for years.

Hilijix

Back in Blue
Now that I've given it a deeper look, I'm seeing Beat from TWEWY as the Poison type gym leader and that Freaky Fish Guy (Mako Tsunami?) from Yu-Gi-Oh as the Water type gym leader. And Sasuke's the rival. (I hope we can name this guy... I think we will!) AWESOME.

I'm getting a HG/SS vibe from these new characters. I have the same feeling when I saw them the first time as I do with these guys. It's probably just me.

EDIT: Something else I noticed! I think I saw Opelucid City as being a mix of both things!

Last edited:

R_N

Now that I've given it a deeper look, I'm seeing Beat from TWEWY as the Poison type gym leader and that Freaky Fish Guy (Mako Tsunami?) from Yu-Gi-Oh as the Water type gym leader. And Sasuke's the rival. (I hope we can name this guy... I think we will!) AWESOME.

I'm getting a HG/SS vibe from these new characters. I have the same feeling when I saw them the first time as I do with these guys. It's probably just me.

EDIT: Something else I noticed! I think I saw Opelucid City as being a mix of both things!

Means nothing, the original Unova map did the same thing. It also merged Black City & White Forest

dman_dustin

Kieran-kun

ポケモンマスター
What is that thing that's circled?

A human, some weird creature, or is my brain trying to make it seem like something is there when there isn't?

Yeah I think my brain is playing tricks on me too, but it kinda looks like there is a knights helmet in that picture for some reason...

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!
OHMYGODOMYGOD! THIS LOOKS EPIC! I can't wait until we find out more!

Ash Ketchum!

Pokemon Trainer
This is AWESOME! Wow, so many new things to look forward too. We are finally getting another Poison Gym leader, maybe the possibility of a Dark gym Leader will come true. An expanded Pokedex sounds great, as does getting Unova partially frozen over. Under water tunnels sounds amazing, but what's that picture underneath it? Is it saying Lucario, Electric Kyurem, Haxorus, Metagross, Zoaroak, and Kyurem-Fire will be version exclusives? It also makes me wonder how the anime will handle this.....

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
Yeah I think my brain is playing tricks on me too, but it kinda looks like there is a knights helmet in that picture for some reason...

Not sure if its Pokemon telated because I asked about the weird dark thing with red rings.on.top left cotner of that page and.people said it was non pokemon

3D992

The Living Hologram
Cant wait for new pokemon! The game looks ok, but graphics-wise practically no difference from BW.