• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Kieran-kun

ポケモンマスター
Not sure if its Pokemon telated because I asked about the weird dark thing with red rings.on.top left cotner of that page and.people said it was non pokemon

I don't think it's Pomemon related either, I was just kind of interested in the optical illusion haha. We won't get new Pokemon though, unless it's something like 2-3 or we get new formes, which I'm still highly doubting anyway. I don't really care about that though I'm happy with what we have been shown so far. I'm really looking forward to hearing more about the storyline or plot now, maybe this is the only game where there is no evil team? And the only villain will be Kyurem itself! Haha, then you catch and befriend it. That's be cool. But I do see te return of Plasma/Ghetsis more likely, I'd be disappointed if N turned in to a villain again after the BW fiasco.

Last edited:

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
I don't think it's Pomemon related either, I was just kind of interested in the optical illusion haha. We won't get new Pokemon though, unless it's something like 2-3 or we get new formes, hitch I'm still highly doubting anyway. I don't really care about that though I'm happy with what we have been shown so far. I'm really looking forward to hearing more about the storyline or plot now, maybe this is the only game where there is no evil team? And the only villain will be Kyurem itself! Haha, then you catch and befriend it. That's be cool. But I do see te return of Plasma/Ghetsis more likely, I'd be disappointed if N turned in to a villain again after the BW fiasco.

True, hopefully the footage of Smash will be decent

Kieran-kun

ポケモンマスター
True, hopefully the footage of Smash will be decent

Yeah I'm hoping that too, well I'm just happy we will be seeing the in battle sprites for the trainers, that's if the use BW2 for the battles anyway. Even so the trailer should be awesome!

And here's some updated information about the CoroCoro leak on bulbapedia, it tells us about things removed and revamped in Ishyu as well as some other stuff:

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/May_issue_of_CoroCoro_magazine_leaked

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
Poor Meloetta. First her reveal was overshadowed by the Kyurems and Keldeo.. and now by BW2 information. Can't catch a break.

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
Yeah I'm hoping that too, well I'm just happy we will be seeing the in battle sprites for the trainers, that's if the use BW2 for the battles anyway. Even so the trailer should be awesome!

And here's some updated information about the CoroCoro leak on bulbapedia, it tells us about things removed and revamped in Ishyu as well as some other stuff:

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/May_issue_of_CoroCoro_magazine_leaked

Apparently the scientist is a researcher of Pokemon.Abilities, wondet if it has anything to do with DW abilities

Moonlight_Tails

Nocturnal Trainer
Still nothing on how the new forms of Kyurem are obtained. ""sigh**

Steelia

forever.
...what happened to all our beloved characters since this new ice age? I mean, almost every old town but Castelia, Nimbasa, and maybe Driftveil and Mistralton is under those glaciers, even it looks like the old E4 is frozen. Do we have to defrost them?

I feel pain for the old Unova. This is terrible.

Riolu and Lucario made their way into Unova in the last 2 years. Two of the most overrated Pkmn in the existence of the franchise... Probably snuck on the Royal Unova or something and crossed into the region. THAT is terrible. Those two alone kill a lot of the hype I had going for these games . . . Well, them, and the male protagonist's hair. Seriously, what's up with that...? Get a haircut bro, or at least don't wear a visor; looks way better on the female. This gives me DP vibes... Don't know what to think about that.

My stomach is still imploding in on itself, so I must still be excited or something. I don't know. I really liked how there were absolutely no older Pokemon available in the region pre-E4 in B&W. Made it feel fresh, and made it so that you HAD to use the newbie generation, to get to know the Pkmn and choose new favorites. Yes, fresh indeed. I guess doing the same thing wouldn't feel as, new?, now in the sequels so I can understand why... but now there'll be people everywhere going "dohoho just finishd the gamez with Lukareo in my partee he was teh strongess in my teem". I can't wait to knock out every Riolu and Lucario I see. I'll take pleasure knowing THAT at the very, VERY least.

...Now I feel better. [:
Regardless, I want to see what happens when you get Kyurem, and potentially stop all the ice. As someone mentioned, maybe getting to newer areas would be the reward for clearing it out? Reminds me of some online game I played where you had to defrost a kingdom to revive new areas, and get the residents to return to the once-frozen wasteland of a kingdom.

/crosses fingers the new scientist studying "power" has something more to tell us about the unrevealed Bug/Steel legendary than the last guy in B&W... more Drives, please?

biangot

Guys see what I spotted!

http://i41.*******.com/291eq7k.png

They have added grass! :D

Finally. It's pretty awful when they didn't include those in BW. I hope it's on water and caves also.

Anyway, does the scan regarding the preview for the next issue regarding Pokemon already leaked? And can someone verify if the Pokedex entries of the older Pokemon on the scan aren't recycled from the older games? Thanks!

aurasageluke

AuraSage
This is really great... Lucario's comin' back. Looks like you could get him and Riolu early, too. NICE! I'm seriously am excited for this. But I am a little worried about the change, but who really isn't, da?

Pokechan

Is there anybody who is glad that we are getting a new water type gym leader along with a poison type gym leader? I love the fact that they will be introduced in the new games soon and their designs scream "I am a gym leader!" which I like. Most of the gyms in the current black and white games are way too easy to be honest and I hope they make them more challenging this time. It's nice to see Lapras, Mareep, Eevee, Riolu, and Beldum coming back. The problem is that when these games come out nobody is going to ever pick Tepig more so than now. Tepig is already overshadowed, but it is going to get even worse for the pig.

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
The game looks alright though I didn't think we'd actually get new gym leaders. (Guess Lenora and Elesa diffuculty was an Issue.) But with the added detail and new elements this could be good, now lets see what the anime will do with all this.

simone

ace trainer
will there leak more info these days ? there are 649 pokemon but why is it now only 300 is it maybe like pokemon emerald pokedex update after the poke league
but strange they added metagross he already has 3 evolutions maybe new forms