• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
Its the darkrai mission, i'm almost through with the mission as well.

I wonder if it was released today to coincide with the platinum release of the members card.

Eon_is_not_the_end

~Mentally Unstable~
Who knows? I haven't seen anything on Pokemon.Com regarding the release of this mission. Although i haven't checked recently, i'll go look.

Edit: Nope, nothing about it on Pokemon.com, the only thing i see is them having a thing about Shaymin (they're only showing the sillouette, but still...

Last edited:

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
Who knows? I haven't seen anything on Pokemon.Com regarding the release of this mission. Although i haven't checked recently, i'll go look.

Its not even on the main pokemonranger site, so it may be an accidental release.

I've just finished the mission, takes about 5-8 minutes.

Darkrai information is as follows;

Name: DARKRAI

OT: Almia

ID#: 03280

Level: 50

Moveset:
Dark Void
Dark Pulse
Shadow Ball
Double Team

Nature is not set, i checked and recieved two different natures.

Item: No Item

Ball: Pokeball

Last edited:

Eon_is_not_the_end

~Mentally Unstable~
Ah, i just read the update that Serebiibot posted, it said that it was for Japan to get another chance to get the Darkrai mission, but it became available over-seas. Wow, lucky us xD

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Ah, i just read the update that Serebiibot posted, it said that it was for Japan to get another chance to get the Darkrai mission, but it became available over-seas. Wow, lucky us xD
I said that? Where did I say that.

That was the original plan for Japan but lord knows why its up overseas

Eon_is_not_the_end

~Mentally Unstable~
I just completed the mission, it was pretty easy! Now i get another Darkrai xD

Edit: If the Darkrai isn't set in Nature, what do you think the nature is that i should shoot forTimid/Modest?

Edit2: I got Hasty, is that any good?

Final Edit: I'll stick with Hasty; you can make a MixRai out of it :D

Last edited:

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
I haven't got ranger2 yet :( and my ds and router don't like each other :( and I REALLY want a Darkrai :( :( :( :( :(
I hate my wifi life...

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Do you need to finish the game in order to get the Darkrai mission?

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Can't wait to download it, might do it tonight! Can't wait to have Darkrai in my party for a short while.

shiney mew

Marsh Trainer
Whoah, that's awesome! XD Now I wish I had Ranger 2 now. I could possibly go buy a copy, but I might want to save my birthday money and see if I get the game for Christmas...

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod

superkal388

Kanto SuperTrainer
the darkrai mission is actually posted in the ranger updates tab on the ranger site, its available until january 31st as posted by serebii :D

shiney mew

Marsh Trainer
You need to finish the game to play it, not download it.

In fact, as I noticed when I got the game a couple days ago (well, it's a Christmas present, so I can't actually play it yet; I just wanted to secure the Darkrai mission ASAP), you don't even have to start the game before downloading the mission. XD