• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Kninja22

<---Shine for me
Im im not mistaken,Keldeo is to be given out on the 23 of June in Japan

Mirby

Hopefully this is the right place for this.

A Nintendo e-mail revealed a password for the NA version of Pokémon Conquest. Enter LKpk8FRQR8 to summon a swarm of Croagunk somewhere.

SmartD

An ingame Shiny Haxorus sounds neat. BW2 is getting really interesting now.

I'm liking the new information about BW2.

Jazz14456_Plebeian

Expect Epic: CB

*Kyurem*

Anyone know if Hilda/Hilbert is battleable, or at least meetable? If so, can someone post a pic of some sort, I REALLY want to know.

Atratus

Antimatter Trainer
Anyone know if Hilda/Hilbert is battleable, or at least meetable? If so, can someone post a pic of some sort, I REALLY want to know.
At the moment, there is no news regarding their appearance, and if I am not mistaken their sprites are not coded into the game.

Aegon

I'm glad Conquest has finally received a European release date, but it should have been released already. At least it's not too long of a wait.

Judas

^I heard the 25th of October for us in New Zealand so I'm guessing it's the same for you Aussies as well.

All the release dates are rumors, though. It's quite possible that's not true and the release is on December 19th or the first day of fall. Who knows for sure besides GF.

NO $aints

used 2 be darkkyurem
yes we get the games on october 7th

Dyingsoul

Double Battler
According to the Facebook Global Link page for Pokemon B&W, the official release date for Pokemon in the US / EU has been confirmed as the 7th of October for the US and the 12th for the EU.
"Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 will be released on October 7 in the US and in Europe on October 12."
Serebii has confirmed the US side of this.

Last edited: