• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Jazz14456_Plebeian

Expect Epic: CB
The current results of these match ups are completely unsurprising, aside from Giratina being almost even with Shaymin. Even though I don't dislike Arceus, I truly hope it does not win.

Yeah, I'm going to vote against it every time.
I already have enough Arceus events to fill a corpse.

R_N

I'm really surprised Arceus isn't winning harder. He "only" has 70% of the vote, compared to the mid-80s everyone else has

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Voted with the majority except for voting Shaymin and Jirachi, which is close.

R_N

As of now at least... I also wonder what is with the amount of Sinnoh Legends in B2/W2

A lot of items go unused. It wasn't used in BW1 and was removed in international releases
This line of conversation is better suited towards the actual BW2 section, fyi

Jazz14456_Plebeian

Expect Epic: CB
I'm really surprised Arceus isn't winning harder. He "only" has 70% of the vote, compared to the mid-80s everyone else has

Probably the people who don't want Arceus as a event.

Deoxys911

SSBB: 5069-4586-5573
The current results of these match ups are completely unsurprising, aside from Giratina being almost even with Shaymin. Even though I don't dislike Arceus, I truly hope it does not win.
Yeah, I'm going to vote against it every time.
I already have enough Arceus events to fill a corpse.
;132; I really am hoping that Arceus doesn't win, but only so many people out there will take the time to keep that from happening, I'm afraid.
I voted for Raikou, Celebi, Kyogre, Darkrai, Entei, Jirachi, Dialga, and Shaymin.
Actually, we voted almost exactly the same, except that I picked Mewtwo over Entei. I like your taste in Monsters!

Oh yeah, and two things:
For anyone who cares to see my rough visual illustrating how I predict each round will go, here it is:
PPBResultsPrediction.png
Anyone agree, disagree? This is just what I'm thinking based on my feel for the community at large's typical preferences (from my experience).
Second: For anyone who feels like me, and doesn't want to see another win for Arceus, I'm going to attempt to start a campaign. By "campaign," I mean "I'm providing a banner to spread the message." Anyone who wants to use it, feel free to do so, no credit needed! In fact, if you want you can go ahead and steal my idea and make your own version! I really don't care what you do with it, as long as it's for the cause. I like Arceus, too, you know, I just don't want to see him win yet again just because of the community-at-large's preference for the newest (in this case) über. So, yeah, here it is (in two sizes), as seen in my signature, for whoever is interested:
[SPOIL]
NotArceusBanner.png

NotArceusSmaller.png

Pass it on if you agree with my view! Maybe together we can actually stop what for now seems inevitable.[/SPOIL]

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
DIE ARCEUS DIE

I don't really care about Raikou but I'll vote for anything to make sure we don't get another Arceus AGAIN.

Navarch

I think Latios would look great on a T-Shirt.

But, Arceus wining would be horrid. Perhaps Mew or Jirachi winning would be okay. But not Mewtwo, we just had an event for him...

FusionKT

*cough*
will the winning pokemon be given away or not? on the site it say the winning pokemon will be given away in a "special downloadable prize pack" but i don't know what that means. will it be a prize for the games or for the website or something else entirely?

Blazios

will the winning pokemon be given away or not? on the site it say the winning pokemon will be given away in a "special downloadable prize pack" but i don't know what that means. will it be a prize for the games or for the website or something else entirely?

We don't know yet.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
I honestly don't understand what the mass appeal for Arceus is. I really hope it doesn't win this. I'm interested to see what the shirt will look like.

Because a lot of the votes are from little kids who like Arceus just because he's the ZOMG MOST POWERFUL POKEMON

Aquanova

Im actually kind of indifferent to this poll. I hope Arceus dosent win though. Id like to see something like Giratina, Rayquaza or Lugia win. Maybe some cuter legendary such as Mew, Celebi, or Jirachi.

rocky505

Deoxys is the only event I want to win(if they are given away on wifi) the last time we had a deoxys event was ranger 3 and it was hard for many to get it. Plus a deoxys shirt would look SICK!

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin

It's incredibly unlikely. We would know if so

shamrockty12

Hoenn Champion
It's incredibly unlikely. We would know if so

Serebii, who would you want to win, like who is your favorite (besides Celebii)?
just curious

Dr. Leggs

Astral Cowboy
Bahh, I'd rather not have Arceus win. Kinda sick of it. And I love Raikou, so that's not a hard call for me at all.

Shame to see Jirachi pummeled by Latios, though. :<