• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
So, is it a leak which was made official? Or was it just up before it was announced? o_O

Either way, it's pretty interesting. I haven't played any of the Ranger games though. And as it stands now I don't plan to.

firelovindocker

well my friends uncle is one of the heads in pokemon australia and he says japan is making a new pokemon wii game

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
well my friends uncle is one of the heads in pokemon australia and he says japan is making a new pokemon wii game

....I doubt it. Your Uncle works in Australia, if there is a game in development he likely isn't allowed to talk about it if he even does know. If he was allowed to talk about it, others would, and we would have heard of it a while ago.

shiney mew

Marsh Trainer
What is special about the Darkrai mission? Are you able to transfer this Darkrai to D/P/Pt?

Exactly. Kinda like Ranger 1's Manaphy egg (which by the way Ranger 2 also has). Also, the Darkrai is level 50 and has Dark Void and Dark Pulse, which it normally doesn't get that early (especially Dark Pulse; it normally learns that at level 93!)

SmartD

Shaymin is finally revealed people! Just go to Pokemon.com and it will show some info about it. It won't be long now until it's Sky Forme is revealed.

ForeverFlame

They will probably show off Origin Giratina while they announce Platinum, and they will show us Sky Shaymin a month or so later.

I hope we can get that Glacida (or whatever) Flower in NA. Wi-Fi Event, maybe?