• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

evandeck

second-hint.jpg

In lieu of the previous news story posted here, a second 13th movie advertisement specifically mentions that new Pokemon will be in The Master of Illusion: Z. The advertisement, which is for a “Pokemon Seal Battle Piece Collection DP 2010 set,” lists the names of Pokemon that will be released in sets of stickers (”seals”). The ad lists the names of the Pokemon to be included in each sticker set, and at the end of each bullet point, it says, “plus a newly-created Pokemon that’s introduced in the movie.”

Additionally, under Piplup’s image above the list, the advertisement states, “The Pokemon (plural) introduced in 2010’s Master of Illusion: Z are in the (sticker) lineup.” This of course implies that more than one new Pokemon (or Pokemon Forme) will be shown for the first time in the movie!

It is important to note that Giratina’s Origin Forme and Shaymin’s Sky Forme were originally codenamed “new Pokemon” in advertisements, meaning it’s possible that these Pokemon could be new Formes as opposed to brand new Pokemon. Thanks go to Frugrow for the image and Bangiras for translating! All of the evidence now points to there being new Pokemon in the movie!

* Capsule 1 Master Ball (Entei, Tangrowth, Ninjask, plus a newly-created Pokemon that’s introduced in the movie)
* Capsule 2 Hyper Ball (Suicune, Piplup, Croagunk, Shuppet, plus a newly-created Pokemon that’s introduced in the movie)
* Capsule 3 Super Ball (Pikachu, Raikou, Happiny, Bronzor, plus a newly-created Pokemon that’s introduced in the movie)
* Capsule 4 Monster Ball (Celebi, Mismagius, Mightyena, Togekiss, plus a newly-created Pokemon that’s introduced in the movie)
* Capsule 5 Monster Ball (Celebi, Torterra, Scizor, Infernape, plus a newly-created Pokemon that’s introduced in the movie)

Source: http://pokebeach.com/2010/01/movie-13-sticker-product-mentions-new-pokemon-to-be-introduced

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Not so surprising. It makes more sense that they'd be new Pokemon anyway, not just new formes because I can't really see there being any more main games in this Gen.

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
Surely it doesn't matter if they're new pokemon or not because there going to have to make a new game anyway because the codes for HG/SS and there was no new formes

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Surely it doesn't matter if they're new pokemon or not because there going to have to make a new game anyway because the codes for HG/SS and there was no new formes

It does though. If they're new formes a new game in this Gen would probably be released and it doesn't seem likely that there would be any new games for the current Gen. Of course new Pokemon would signal the Fifth Gen.

stefan._a

Legend collector
I dont know if this is new news or what but its possible that the Australian release date for HeartGold and SoulSilver is 1st march which i saw on a retail website.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I dont know if this is new news or what but its possible that the Australian release date for HeartGold and SoulSilver is 1st march which i saw on a retail website.

That would be neat, I know Korea gets them next month and the US in late March. Do you have a source so we can see for ourselves? :)

BCVM22

Retail websites are, by and large, worthless when it comes to release dates. Forget you even saw it and wait until a source that means something gives you the information.

evandeck

And the site now says the release date is "2010" and not March 14 2010.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Have a source so we can see for ourselves?

If true, I'm glad they've decided to pack it with the games, but would the price stay the same?

I thought the box arts we got in December confirmed this...

^ This

And yes the price will stay the same, just as it did in Japan.