• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~

Ausgirl

Well I'm pretty sure that the announcement isn't about a spin off game (we've already know about the new dungeon mystery game on it's way) and I don't think it'll be about another event (nintendo doesn't make "important" announcements for events) and the series is still making profit so I don't think it'll be ending anytime soon and I think it's way too early for gen 6... which leaves me thinking that the announcement will probably be about the RS remakes (because 2013 will be the 10th anniversary for the English version) or quite possibly a move to the Wii U.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Please do, I hope I just didn't get it wrong. I'm terrible at stuff like this.

adamfitz

poké-lover
Hey, this might end a LOT of speculation if true. I need to investigate !
Weirdly nobody replied to that post in pokebeach.

Well I can't think of anything other that a Wii game or proof of a new gen to come in the announcement

ebevan91

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
I don't actually believe it, but I guess it is at least one small step closer to it being the 6th Gen games than a remake. I really hope so~ ^^

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Then I hope we are lucky. The revelations of new Pokémon has always been awesome times for me.

I wonder what the names for the new games will be, though... Pokémon Orange and Purple? :p

ebevan91

It's gonna suck if they reveal something and it's not the titles of the next games. How will we speculate? We won't have a game section for speculation (unless you name it "Next Game Discussion) and all of the power hungry mods will ban everyone for "speculating".

carboncopy

(-) (-) (-) (-)
It's gonna suck if they reveal something and it's not the titles of the next games. How will we speculate? We won't have a game section for speculation (unless you name it "Next Game Discussion) and all of the power hungry mods will ban everyone for "speculating".

Ya, i hope the mods are not so evil ! or maybe it's just their job to stop flame wars.

Ausgirl

Pokemon Yellow on the 3ds would be cool but unlikely... The word "new" doesn't necessarily rule out the possibility that it's a remake. Look at HGSS for example GF expanded on many things in the game so that it would be up to date with PDPt and added new features such as the Pokemon following you thing to the point where it was almost a new game alltogether.