• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

adamfitz

poké-lover
My count down says 29h and 15m, my time now is 2:45

Maybe because its a Japanese sight, it'll only work of people in Japan.
Counting down there computer times

8 hours and 10 minutes from now

Last edited:

mockingjay

swift and lol
I said it will be big news. I'm just saying it feels like it's "zomg! Life changing Pokemon new!" Because it is being revealed in a way we've never experienced, because it wasn't around on previous generations. When it's time for the 7th Generation to come and a Pokemon Direct is announced, it won't be like this. We'll know exactly what is coming.

But a 6th gen reveal is kind of "zomg live changing Pokemon news". But I get what you're trying to say, not to overhype it and think of something really big.

Mucrush

Legendary Cake
Omg! Guys! I think I've figured out why they're making a worldwide Direct for this! Remember back when BW had just releashed? Serebii and other fan sites got noticed by Nintendo that they shouldn't post pictures of the games before release (whatever their point was). Maybe they're doing this Direct now because they don't want any info to get out BEFORE anyone else! So this time around, we'll get info everywhere at the same time :D

I also think that was said by the creator of Mario (I really can never remember to spell his name) said that he'd like to have people experience without knowing anything. Its kinda like this!

adamfitz

poké-lover
Omg! Guys! I think I've figured out why they're making a worldwide Direct for this! Remember back when BW had just releashed? Serebii and other fan sites got noticed by Nintendo that they shouldn't post pictures of the games before release (whatever their point was). Maybe they're doing this Direct now because they don't want any info to get out BEFORE anyone else! So this time around, we'll get info everywhere at the same time :D

I also think that was said by the creator of Mario (I really can never remember to spell his name) said that he'd like to have people experience without knowing anything. Its kinda like this!

Could be right there, sounds good to me

carboncopy

(-) (-) (-) (-)

Ya maybe
and that would be Shigeru Miyamoto

Anyway guys, no need to fill this thread with posts saying what the countdown timer shows in your PC.
Please resume news discussion.

My count down says 29h and 15m, my time now is 2:45

Maybe because its a Japanese sight, it'll only work of people in Japan.
Counting down there computer times

8 hours and 10 minutes from now

I need to wait 8.5 hours 11.00pm :D
But i need to sleep on 9pm :( because my school starts at 6 am >~<

8 hours left for me :)
I'm going early to bed so i wake up early and i can see it early

Seriously?

Manene!

I'm sure that could be part of it but I also think a major part of it has to do with new resources. They had to depend on magazines and Pokemon Smash before, but now Nintendo can give us the information directly.

mockingjay

swift and lol
I'm sure that could be part of it but I also think a major part of it has to do with new resources. They had to depend on magazines and Pokemon Smash before, but now Nintendo can give us the information directly.

And can reach more regions too. Magazines and TV shows limited the amount of people they could "reveal thing" to.

carboncopy

(-) (-) (-) (-)

give us directly by Nintendo direct. ( pun in case u didnt get it :D ).

Manene!

Just for confirmation, the time on Serebii's website is wrong, right? It says 6am EST, but if it is revealed in 8pm in Japan, that means it's will be revealed 6pm EST. Or are they not being aired simultaneously?

adamfitz

poké-lover
How long will the announcement last?