• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
*Waits for them to announce a new Wi-Fi tournament/event* Is it wrong that the cynical part of me wants Nintendo to announce that GameFreak has gone bankrupt? I just feel that this franchise has gone long enough and it's time for them to call it quits. But the rational part of me knows that they'll continue to milk Satoshi Tajiri's creation for all it's worth. :x

14 hours 56 minutes
HOW THE HELL AM I GOING TO SURVIVE THAT 6 HOURS OF SCHOOL!
I think i just say I'm sick and thatI can't go to school BECAUSE I AM GOING TO POST IT AST FIRST
*got his screenshot button ctrl-v and f5 ready....

Don't skip out on School..School will help your get a good carrier which will get you money which means you can buy Pokemon Games

AzureTokio

Johto Region Trainer
It'll be nice to see this announcement for the 8th to be about the Ruby and Sapphire remakes and it wouldn't hurt to throw a Pokemon edition 3DS to America as well.

ShinyLucario

Team Gracidea <3
*Waits for them to announce a new Wi-Fi tournament/event* Is it wrong that the cynical part of me wants Nintendo to announce that GameFreak has gone bankrupt? I just feel that this franchise has gone long enough and it's time for them to call it quits. But the rational part of me knows that they'll continue to milk Satoshi Tajiri's creation for all it's worth. :x

GameFreak is no where close to going bankrupt. XD

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl

They will only quit when they are at a lack of profits and right now they aren't.

cascadethewarrior

~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~
14 hours 56 minutes
HOW THE HELL AM I GOING TO SURVIVE THAT 6 HOURS OF SCHOOL!
I think i just say I'm sick and thatI can't go to school BECAUSE I AM GOING TO POST IT AST FIRST
*got his screenshot button ctrl-v and f5 ready....

TOLD YOU SKYLANDERS TCG AND WII U COMBINED
I HAVE SPIRITUAL POWERS BIAAATCHHH

I'm gonna get some Rum Raisin Ice Cream and stay up all night waiting for the announcement lol

Bariokie

rock dog

THEY BETTER STAY OF FROM SATOSHI TAJIRIIn the class i did say:today it is satoshi's birthday-evryone in my class played pokemon and they didn't know who he was I EXPLAINED THEM WHILE CRYING IN FRONT OF CLASS-a ******* noob said:gaaaay-reaction:punch in the face and a broken leg

Bananarama

The light is coming
They probably expect us to be expecting RSE remakes, and they'll probably think a little bigger. They could do, like, a NEW game set in a region already explored, like Hoenn, with NOTHING carried over from RSE. Something along the lines of that.

Guys...don't skip out on School..i am sure you can wait a couple of hours..( I am using my 1 Hour Lunch Break to go on the computers :D)

OrcaCity

Expert Killer Whale
Skipping school won't do anything for me since I'm going to have to wake up at 5:00am to watch it. :1

dman_dustin

LOL.

Didn't realize Rhythm Hunter broke the bank.

I'm pretty sure however they wouldn't announce their bankruptcy in a Pokémon direct. Especially when in December, Gamefreak said they were going to evolve the world of Pokémon.

Can't evolve the world of Pokémon by burying it. Unless that's a new evolution mechanic. Bury your dead Pokémon and watch it evolve, then run the hell away before it eats you

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Well, during BW1 and BW2 pre-releases, many of the "Promotional" info that got released, either got Translated and summarised and put sites like Serebii. The Promo Anime Video had translations with subtitles within hours of it being "leaked." For BW1 and BW2, the "European languages" releases used the Japanese version to translate from, not the English version they had done before. (They still used many elements of the older English games to match existing content.)

It's probably easier for Nintendo to manage press to release the content in every language around the same time. I think we're almost at the stage that Serebii is faster than some Japanese Press sites about Pokémon. Some US press sites admit that already use Serebii for Pokémon info: http://www.siliconera.com/2012/12/29/pokemon-news-coming-on-january-8th-says-teaser/

Personally, I think Joe should be a E3 with a press pass.

Skipping school won't do anything for me since I'm going to have to wake up at 5:00am to watch it. :1

I am manly talking to the pepole in the UK because the stream is at 11 in the Morning...most teenagers will be in School when the Stream starts so i'm telling then not to skip school just because of this big annoucment..School is very important

lolzkidudz

Gen7!!!
It's a little early for bed here in America. I'm on the east coast, where it's just about 3 in the afternoon. Besides, I only got up a little while ago! XD

There was also a tweet cited on pokebeach:

"Trivia time! How many possible evolutions of Eevee are there?"

which some have taken to mean that we'll be getting a new Eeveelution soon. Couple this with the fact that there have been a few Eeveelution promotions the past few months and that Virgil in the anime has a team of all of Eevee's evolutions plus one unevolved Eevee. If they want to show off a new Eeveelution for a new gen, that would be a great way to do it. Remember that Blaziken showed up in the Johto league, and there was Munchlax and Bonsly in the Battle Frontier arc.

lol :D despite what I've said it's 4am here umc+8:00 in PH and it will happen at 6~7pm. Gotta sleep soon or I'll miss out :p

as for the eeveelution (if this is true) I'm guessing it's ghost, rock, ground or poison type.

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
I am manly talking to the pepole in the UK because the stream is at 11 in the Morning...most teenagers will be in School when the Stream starts so i'm telling then not to skip school just because of this big annoucment..School is very important

Don't bother. Most of them are either joking or pretending to look big.

And those that are serious are unlikely to be convinced otherwise and probably are a lost cause anyway.