• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Code iX!

It was alredy posted, and people basically alredy discarded this possibility. Only 20 Pokémon, the name is kinda dull, and the names the Pokémon have are too english-style, while it should probably be more japanese-style

The concept would totally make me buy a 3DS though!!

HetaOni

Chesaught
When will it be be announced in American Eastern time?

dman_dustin

I am manly talking to the pepole in the UK because the stream is at 11 in the Morning...most teenagers will be in School when the Stream starts so i'm telling then not to skip school just because of this big annoucment..School is very important

If I was in school, I would rather go to it, then come home for a nice surprise than stay up just to see it, not that it matters, seeing as how, everyone should be asleep in my timezone at the time of the announcement. And this is something I'd prefer to have first hand knowledge then wake up to a whole crap load of information.

At least school would be a nice distraction. I don't think I'd be able to get any sleep knowing that there was a BIG announcement.

That is nearly 2 years old and fake.

Not to mention it has black and white graphics, making it even more obviously fake.

Edlim

*Waits for them to announce a new Wi-Fi tournament/event* Is it wrong that the cynical part of me wants Nintendo to announce that GameFreak has gone bankrupt? I just feel that this franchise has gone long enough and it's time for them to call it quits. But the rational part of me knows that they'll continue to milk Satoshi Tajiri's creation for all it's worth. :x

Masuda wouldn't be that happy in that case! He surely wouldn't have tweet the announcement saying: "Check! Check! Check!" His Twitter account is active these days for this.

cascadethewarrior

~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~
Here a question..what do you think the 6th Gen Games's Names should be? I would say Amethyst and Topaz

meh. I really hope they don't go back to using gems and stones. Maybe something different? Like Pokemon Angel? lol idk I just wanna see something other than colors and stones.

OrcaCity

Expert Killer Whale
Don't bother. Most of them are either joking or pretending to look big.

And those that are serious are unlikely to be convinced otherwise and probably are a lost cause anyway.

I wouldn't put it past a teenager, though. :p

PKMN KING

Ozymandias
If there will be 2 games I hope the names will be:

Hope & Glory
Aurora & Borealis
Sunrise & Sundown
Creat & Destroy...maybe not...
Dawn & Dusk...maybe not because of Dawn...
Freeze & Melt...both can be new HM's...

adamfitz

poké-lover
I'm about late but the tweet about a Pokemon by your side, might mean a polkemon following you like in soul silver and heart gold.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Anyone saw this yet?

View attachment 7535

A friend linked me it.

Its cuteness puts Oshawott to shame to be honest.

As for the name of the next games; I'm only here for Ruby 2 and Sapphire 2. I swear, the announcement better be about them 'cause if not I'm going to be so pressed. Ciccone just ain't here for 6th Gen games yet; she needs to return to Hoenn to visit Flannery and Steven. Please GameFreak, make it happen.