• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Official Pokémon News Discussion Thread ~ [POST POKEMON NEWS HERE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

diakyu

IMO, this announcement is not just a single game announcement, but a collective announcement of new games in the Pokemon franchise.
Ehhh, 10 minutes isn't that long for more than one game imo. But I have always thought that magnagate will not be the last 5th gen spin-off. Could this be the announcement of gen 5's last spin-of and gen 6?

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod

Mucrush

Legendary Cake
Maybe but that was after the fact that it was originally just a 3DS tag.

Looks like someone fixed the coding, to make it seem like it isn't just about the 3DS. Too bad it doesn't work though when they try to cover their attacks (Like the Satoshi Kurumiru on that Japanese Plush doll toy site, Bandai(?), amazon(?) but changed it because nothing of that was revealed yet in the anime). The damage I think is already done.

I don't think so. The US stream page lists the DS system. The Australian (and others I think) page lists only 3DS

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Ehhh, 10 minutes isn't that long for more than one game imo. But I have always thought that magnagate will not be the last 5th gen spin-off. Could this be the announcement of gen 5's last spin-of and gen 6?

That's actually a fair point; there's plenty of time between now and Augustish for another spin-off or two. I wouldn't be surprised if they shoehorned another one in with teeth.

https://twitter.com/Pokemon. Here you go everyone. It just seems to be the weirdest time to ask that question

Oh, yeah, that, we've seen that.

Real life Pokemon confirmed, etc.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member

Well, the main announcement could cover 8 minutes, and slap the last two minutes with 5-10 second previews of each new Pokemon stuff.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod

Code iX!

I think another gen 5 game right after Black 2 and White 2 would be overkill :/

JD

Man.. I'm starting to get kind of nervous with this reveal I'm starting to think it might be a spin off.

dman_dustin

https://twitter.com/Pokemon. Here you go everyone. It just seems to be the weirdest time to ask that question

Ah I thought you were talking about Masuda's tweet.

But what's wrong with "TPCI's" tweet? I'm pretty sure Pokémon aren't going to be real anytime soon, if that's what you're thinking.

I don't think so. The US stream page lists the DS system. The Australian (and others I think) page lists only 3DS

Doesn't that kind of prove my point, that someone isn't paying attention, while others know the implications of just having it as 3DS, and are just covering their tracks?

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
I think another gen 5 game NOW would be overkill :/

What are you talking about? We've had less games then Gen 4.

But what's wrong with "TPCI's" tweet? I'm pretty sure Pokémon aren't going to be real anytime soon, if that's what you're thinking.

No, I know that, but asking that a day before the announcement is what's bugging me. Well, unless TPCi is trolling us, which I know from first hand experience they're excellent trolls.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Has anyone ever thought that this game could be a crossover with another famous title?

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod

People are overreacting as usual. The Pokemon Company tweeted something, so it has to be related to this announcement coming tomorrow.

Pilpulp

美的
And the plot thickens...

I hope it's for the 3DS because that would be cool, but it sucks for people who don't have one, and I would feel really bad. But, I guess we have to move on evantually right? But who knows it might not be for the 3DS gamefreak could suprise.

NOT SAYING IT WON'T BE, I'm sure it is for the 3DS, I've heard everyones reasons as to why, but there is a chance ya know?

^ That was to everyone who was going to reply to this post saying all the reasons it's gonna be for the 3DS

By the way, I love your signature, it's how I feel right now!